COVID19 - Should we be sharing postage right now?

that’s interesting because im going through something similar right now i seem to be getting better but its lasted three weeks tomorrow…ive had heart and liver problems the 2 years bearly left the house but my granddaughter 3 goes to daycare and always seems to be coming home sick so i could have picked smth up, cant breath deep without it rattling up a cough. as i said im sure im getting better but i didnt think i could have been exposed :innocent::rofl::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

that was my thinking i think i got sick too early to have gotten it

1 Like

this would probably be a good call, even just to remove manufacturing residue left on the surface of the plastic from the production process.

probably not strictly necessary, but it’s best to have no chemicals or bacteria introduced to the seeds. cleaning the vials would simply remove a variable, making germination problems less likely.

soaking them in soap and water with a little bleach would be a good method.
drying them out 100% might be a little tricky though. maybe air dry with a little heat.

thats far from certain, they were just the first to report it, and it actually may have been showing up as early as november… those “vaping deaths” late last year in the states also exhibited very similar symptoms…

my working theory is the US gov released a weaker version in the wild for us north americans to build up immunities and antibodies for a few months before unleashing the full strength virus against China and Iran

Well, if you’re right the move hasn’t gone as predicted, now with more than 31.000 infected and 400 dead in the U.S.A. (and it’s only the beginning) upon your theory they shooted their own feet. This is a serious theme, when you will reach the level we actually have in Italy or Spain you could get into serious trouble while ventilating those conspiracy theories to people with dead or infected persons in their entourage … :expressionless:

3 Likes

I posted in another thread but for those that didn’t see it here are all the stas globally
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, pretty useful to see which country is winning the fight and in what moment they are. The only good notice for the U.S.A. is that this crisis will cost the reelection to Trump, I can bet all my seeds collection for that … :sunglasses:

1 Like

We had that weird bug in Jan. too but in hindsight, I don’t think that was the WuFlu. It was too early and wide spread (I’d be really happy if I’m wrong).

G

2 Likes

ditto. :nerd_face:

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

click ‘view the map’ for the live stats

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

4 or 5 days in the mail, I may just sit the next package on the shelf for at least a week… just to be safe. I have a whole slew of illnesses just waiting to due me in, don’t need any help from a new “friend”.

regards,

3 Likes

Now that all this time has passed … I kind of feel silly by bringing this up… :man_facepalming:t2::thinking::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t feel silly @curiouscat . It was definitely something to be concerned about then. We had no info on this thing. Glad you had the guts to say something. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face: I really was worried. Now I just try and keep my higiene as normal as possible without going ott

4 Likes

In hindsight, the plandemic was to get everyone lining up for the jab.
Remember the vids showing people dying standing up?
Can’t find one of those now, been scrubbed.

2 Likes