Crazy Mishaps and Discoveries that made the Day

I feel you there brother, definitely not worth getting popped back then. That’s how it was where I started growing ever time I had to go to the grow store it was paranoia. Hopefully in a much better position now man and can keep a the goodies that come your way.

1 Like

In a total legal State homie,its mandatory that anyone worth thier weight knows how to clone.With all the stuff out im seeing now chain of custody is key if you know what i mean.Theres so much stuff getting put out thier you dont know what thier feeding them spraying on them or if its a clean facility.I just heard another case of people having Seizures from smoking Seneca rez weed again.Dont know what thier spraying on some of that weed but i suspect its probably bulk wholesale delta 9 hemp Shit or that THCA you can get in one kilo cans.Ive seen people on videos horribly ill on some of those edibles they made with that stuff.Something is not wholesome about that scene.Better grow and process your own so you see it with your own two eyes

1 Like

Happy to here that man for real, the way it should be world wide. And it’s a dam shame what some folks are doing. Not a fan of having to worry about what’s on or in my meds knowing we have no idea what happens when we decarboxylate alot of the synthetic compounds with who knows what other contaminants coming in with cheap ferts and pesticides smh.

It was safer when it was illegal seems the corporate greed part poisons whatever it touches even the land around it down to all the CEOs souls

1 Like

Wanted to show you guys these vines are 6 feet away from exhaust in first pic the second is right in updraft of exhaust that trails down my fenceline and billows into the patch hummingbird wont leave it alone and its tossing quadruple yeilds that vine runs up the whole 30 feet of a 50 ft fence the patch is another story Damn thing got so wide i cant fit in pics anymore i didnt even use Axiom this year ever since I directed the exhaust it just keeps growing and wont stop