Crep's DWC Arena

Yo… I’m Crep.

Long time lurker (back to the original OG days, but I forgot my user name from back then) and I rarely post because I usually don’t have anything to add - too much of a rookie still to have many tips. Also on IG as GreenColaKing - feel free to follow if you get bored. Based in Colorado, so at least I am legal these days.

(still working out the details for formatting on here - it will look good later)

I decided that the last couple of grows I have done have been lacking in the details section - even my own notes have suffered. So I am going to keep this going (at least occasionally) so I can refer back to my own stuff in the future.

I just dropped my next adventure in a cup of water to soak up some H20 and she will be going in a paper towel and baggie by tomorrow (or tonight if she sinks).

This time we are going to grow out some OGesus (Auto Fem) from Expert Seeds.

Strain = OGesus
Genetics = OG Kush / White Dwarf Auto
Flowering Time = 60 Days
THC = 19%
CBD = 2%

This will only be my 2nd DWC attempt, but the first one worked out really well and I am leaning towards this being my new way to grow over soil. I did not do much for manicuring the plant last time and the single plant took up well over half the 4x4 tent - I think I will run 2 plants this time and do what I can to tame these beasts so they can fit well together (more to come of the other strain later - I have a few to choose from).

Here is my setup:

• 4x4 tent (shit quality, looking for a new one)
  • 7 SolSticks (6 on the main array, and a Red/Blue that I supplement 3 times a day) and pulling about 350w from the wall when its all on.
  • (2) Sonoff POWR2 for lights
  • Sonoff TH16 for the exhaust fan based on humidity settings
  • Air pump is a General Hydroponics dual diaphragm with 4 outputs (2 to each tank when I get the second tank running)
  • 5" air stone in each 16 gallon tote.
  • Random aquarium heater from my local hydro store to keep my water temps optimal
  • General Hydroponics nutrients - best value locally and they seem to work just fine so far. But I do keep some CalMag and Hydroguard around

I usually take quite a few pics, and then delete all but 5-10 depending on how well they come out. Bought a clip-on macro lens for my phone and I play around with that (a lot). Have a DSLR too, but I got sand in it at the dunes and have not had it cleaned yet. Also have a Nikon P900 that I might play around with, but its a really long zoom, so I have to be halfway across my basement to take advantage of the zoom.

So, with all that - let’s get this shit started! I will post some pics of my setup once I can get it cleaned out. I just harvested my last grow a couple of days ago and have not had a chance to clean out the tent just yet (my sciatica this week did not help that situation, maybe this weekend).

13 Likes

Its oonly illegal if they put matching bracelets on you

3 Likes

So true… But I did have a plant confiscated years ago. Got lucky and didn’t get bracelets to match, still weirded me out. Told the wife I would wait until it was more legal than illegal.

2 Likes

Great start man ! I like your style, looking forward to seeing your work. Fellow coloradoan here, Vail valley represent !

1 Like

I used to live in masita valley just north of new mexico

1 Like