Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Thank you :pray:
I appreciate the love and feel the same.

2 Likes

Kine bud from the hoop grown full term 100% organic

28 Likes

Bout time we get a non Puck related post up in here. That Kine Bud looks good. You’ll have to let us know how she smokes.

4 Likes

Lol! She ripped my head off when I smoked her earlier! Took me 20-30 minutes to figure how to get off the couch. Extreme body buzz narcotic high that eventually lead into a clear headed productive day somehow.

15 Likes

Beautiful looking ! Hopefully you made some f2s these have been sold out for a while

4 Likes

I have two cuts, minimal amount of pollen in the freezer, and a small amount of f2’s!

7 Likes

Is there anyone else out there working the Kine bud line or held onto any cuts?

6 Likes

looking good brother, how where these to run and what where you finding for phenos more 91 leaners or pnw/nl1?

3 Likes

I have mostly run these in the hoop as they finish in late October. That is really pushing it for me in terms of finish time. Very consistent plants with very little deviation. I wish I have ran the chem ‘91 or maui dog before to definitely state, but after running both nl1 and pnwhp x puck along side it. It seems to be more on the maui dog/chem ‘91 leaning, or at least that is what I have come across.

Stretchy afghani with medium - high dense nugs that resist rot quite well, high pm resistance, has a unique terp profile I am still trying to wrap my brain around (hashy floral). Does not take to stem bending well, great resin production, and great bad appeal! Hope this helps!

9 Likes

your right it was maui dog in that one I was mixing up the cross, and yes very helpful I’m glad to see someone growing out some of the older crickets gear a lot of those lazy dog crosses sounded nice.

3 Likes

Here is a picture of the other kine bud plant I had in the hoop, #2. A little stickier resin and a more pronounced terp profile than the previous pictured #5. Had a week longer flower time and a lower resistance to pm and rot. Slightly different structure with wider branching.

19 Likes

Searching for NL2 x NL2/NL5 from Cricket & cicada

2 Likes

I actually have a tube of puck yeah f2s I need to pop

5 Likes

Anyone thinking about getting a pack of the new NL2 x Puck BC2 ?

2 Likes

Has anyone ran the bananaghan…I ran it once I figured folks would have ran more?

4 Likes

Im not going to buy the NL2 x Puck right now… im going to wait and find out they were the best cross of the bx2s. Then ill not pick any up till they are $800 a pack. Then and only then will I buy these ones.

I did get the sensi star v1s and the bubba kush tho!

8 Likes

Patiently waiting to chop these bastards. Puck bx3s.
Not even sure what day it is… growthwise, these things are slow, kinda ugly (i.e leafy imo), squat, but extremely dense. Resin picked up a lot towards the end of flower. So far, as I peak inside of colas no mold so there’s that.

I personally couldn’t see myself growing these for cropping, but see their value for hybridizing.

29 Likes

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season.
I finally finished shucking the Peshawar Pakistani seed increase and two hybrids:

1. Blueberry (90’s Blues) x Peshawar Pakistani.
  2. (PNW HP x Puck BC1) x Peshawar Pakistani.

I’m happy to give away or receive modest donation. I can’t afford to ship for free.
Hope anyone that wants these can get them.

I also did a hybrid with My favorite PNW HP x Puck BC1 and a stinky Karma Sour Diesel BX2 that I would love for someone to test.

42 Likes

Looking good @NWSun,
Sent a DM your way,

1 Like

Congratulations on your seed increase! Healthy looking 🫘

1 Like