Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

SHN restock tomorrow morning. I shouldn’t tell any of you because they will just sell out that much faster but there it is. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

What’s the word on the time? I signed up for email notifications but I haven’t seen anything. There’s only a few packs of seeds I’m even considering buying right now and the Puck BC3 is one of them. I had the page open in the background and was refreshing every couple of hours and when I refreshed the last time they were sold out.

4 Likes

7:10 AM Pacific

3 Likes

Wow, finally was able to score some Puck BC3, the Shoreline Puck BC2 and Skunk Puck BC2.

These drops are hard to catch, the SHN checkout process was all borked. The site crashed when trying to pay with a CC, so I had to start again. I had to use Cash payment option the second time around.

Just got a receipt for my CC purchase, so obviously their site is quite messed up, LOL.

Oh well, as long as I get some of these somehow… Hopefully they live up to the hype.

13 Likes

Sold out now, within 13 minutes. Wow.

3 Likes

ah fuck, i missed it. oh well.

2 Likes

Great choices. I had the Puck BC3 in my cart but didn’t make it out of check out. I guess I’m not getting myself anything for Christmas now :laughing:

4 Likes

He said borked, huhuhuhu.

6 Likes

This is my attitude these days. If I can’t do the genetics justice that I already have, then I’m a good for nothing bum! :grin:

3 Likes

Yea, I mean it’d be rad to cop some of that stuff, and I still hope I’m able to through one means or another, but I’ve got a fridge full of beans so I can’t be mad about not getting the opportunity to add to it. If I’m meant to work with that gear the universe will see to
It that it finds its way to me yaknow

7 Likes

bork bork bork!

7 Likes

I’m a total liar, if I saw them I would have snagged them probably or at the least put them in the cart.

4 Likes

Yea dude, same. Hahaha

One of my orders is going to be cancelled. That is 3 x Puck BC3, 1 x Shoreline Puck, 1 x Skunk Puck.

They will probably restock it so there is your chance, hopefully.

Inside information!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pnw HP x Puck bc2

44 Likes

dinosaur leaves! so cool

5 Likes

Beautiful! Old school at its best in those plants. You gonna F2 those? :joy:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to pop these seeds next summer. Looking forward to watching your plants as they mature!

2 Likes

Thats the plan sooner or later, kept 2 males around for it too, waiting for chance
Hapi

10 Likes

Congratulations! I’ve tried a couple times with no luck so will just need to wait. They go so fast will probably wait for a buddy to do some F2s.

5 Likes