Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Ohhhh sounds like Massive might also be using that Oregon cut

1 Like

Listened to that the other day love that podcast :joy:

Way cool you where able to scoop it for sure sounds like the red leb is a special cultivar give me a tag if you remember when you get around to those would love to see what you find! @ramblinrose

2 Likes

Pretty sure AKBB’s PHK came from the Nature Farm.

1 Like

Does anyone happen to know more about the Tom Hill Haze F3 that was recently released? Would enjoy knowing more about their selection methods going to F3 and how many parents were used in each generation. If anyone knows where that info might be found it would be greatly appreciated. Much love

6 Likes

Hope this is a little more information then you had before
Hapi growing
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxLJVbBu47XkizDgUYas6dhYvt2TZqkmkY

8 Likes

3 packs, 40 or so plants in the F2. 100 plants in the F3.

2 Likes

That’s called an F2

2 Likes

Lol right it’s a BX F2, obviously. I must have been really stoned when I wrote that :joy:

3 Likes

Happens to the best of us! :joy:

2 Likes

Few questions:

A: Bob mentions he opened 3 packs of seeds…are these 40 seeds from Tom Hill himself originally?

B:does Tom get compensated from these sales ?

Thank you.

2 Likes
3 Likes

A) No idea but Tom hasn’t offered seeds in a long time so they were probably purchased awhile back, or from someone who held them.

B) I don’t think Tom had anything to do with Bob’s work.

3 Likes

@GrownAtHighAltitude many thanks…! :pray:

1 Like

Tom didn’t even know Bob Hemphill was doing any work with the Haze until they were close to being released. And no, I’m pretty sure there’s nothing being kicked up to Tom Hill from these sales.

According to The Pot Cast interview with Tom Hill, it sounds like Tom Hill may do a seed expansion and release from his own stock. Personally I’m holding out for that in hopes that he’ll price them closer to $1-$2 per seed in larger phenohunting packs.

11 Likes

@SmackyMcSmackers

Much appreciated. I thought it might have been a collaboration of sorts.

Breeder packs would be interesting for sure.

1 Like

is there a place within canada to get bobs stuff?

2 Likes

Puck bc3, 100 packs sold out in 3 min, on Speakeasy seedbank drop

14 Likes

Shit, that’s crazy, almost makes me feel better that I never had a shot though haha

5 Likes

Hope that means some people are gonna be making F2’s soon!

9 Likes

Another restock coming to Speakeasy soon

5 Likes