Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

The JBC drop is live now, $100 each.

5 Likes

Scooped 3 packs of Puck Bc3 to look through. Fuck. Yes. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

19 Likes

sold out on jbc

4 Likes

I was a little bit too excited there after feeling like I hit a lick haha. I am fairly sure that should have been “PUCK. YEAH.” haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

I bet you’ll make some fire with it. Sending good vibes!

3 Likes

I was able to snag a pack through JBC. Sold out way quicker than I thought it would.

8 Likes

I had to get the puck x bubba .

8 Likes

Me too also the sensi v2

4 Likes

managed to get the seeds here a puck bc3, anxiety at full throttle

10 Likes

Glad I spaced about this drop, because I am tapped out and might’ve been bummed to watch it without being able to hop in. Congrats to everyone who scored.

9 Likes

I was just going to get the Puck, but when I saw they were $100 I kind of had to get the Shoreline too. These are getting bumped to the front of the line.

8 Likes

I truly appreciate your confidence! One thing is for certain, we shall see. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

has anyone found a pheno in the puck with afghan/hash terpene profile? '87 seedbank “hashplant” tasted just like old school afghan with hash mixed in… ive been looking for that taste since then… puck is the gene pool to find it with again…

1 Like

Dying to know why that Peshawar Pakistani is so unpopular… sounds like it would be good.

Also, I bet that Cruz Cake is terpy AF! Just don’t wanna spend that money when you have all the Puck back crosses available I guess haha

5 Likes

I wondered the same thing…maybe because its a newer land race that hasnt been made into a good hybrid? No idea… LOL… Im such a noob to this stuff… . LOL… Im old school… we used to call our smoke “green weed” or “brown weed” right? we’d use terms like “skunk” or “piney”… Well , one things for sure , Crickets and Cicadas take pride in getting the “real deal” so whatever we are smoking from them is going to be A+… I have his OG , pre 98 bubba kush , 88g13hp, hills haze , skunk , shoreline & of course the puck…ALL OF IT is exactly what youd expect when someone says its the “real deal” same goes for AK Bean Brains as far as I can tell… You can contact D at AK bean brains directly and find out the true low down on any of his stuff… wish we could contact bob the same way… not everyone like to answer a lot of email … all I know is Im so glad to find these old genetics…

10 Likes

Ive read the skelly hp came from a pnw hp pheno which is supposed to be the same line that nevil got for his HP line in '87… Ive had the 87 hp from seedbank and ive been looking for it ever since… Tasted like old afghan with hash mixed in it… omg the taste is soooooooo addictive…& course the high - killer… I bought puck and am so glad its not an ibl… Im going to try my ass off to hunt that old pheno out of the skelly… If you guys have had it then you know exactly what im saying here… If I remember right the catalog said the lineage was a lebanese mother and afghan male

11 Likes

I’ve got some 80’s haze special from @santero wonder if it could be found in those seeds ?

5 Likes

My thought is with those big landrace open pollinations, a bit more pheno hunting is needed to find quality ones, and with a pack of 12 costing $100, it might cost a lot to find good ones?

10 Likes

Can send ya some clones when I pop my seeds for sure.

5 Likes

no joke !! I was order #2 that morning… I saw how fast they sell from several seed banks when he releases them and I wasnt going to miss out this round… high 5 on the score

3 Likes