Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

It might not be called a ibl but it’s looking rather close , I see the same plants going 3-4 generations back.
Most consider it a ibl after 5.
Linebreeding is a term that is often used in dog breeding but I don’t see it applied to cannabis much if at all.

3 Likes

long story short - its the only gene pool out there to find the old hash plant pheno ive had my mind on since the late 80s… & its been a long ass time waiting… my chances of finding the pheno are still there as long as the ibl hasnt been established… crossing fingers too… lol

7 Likes

They look like a great representation of the the old school hashplant genetics that’s why I grabbed a pack myself , crickets and cicada and akbeanbrains are the only ones who have gotten me to break my no more seeds rule by offering some truly special heirloom genetics. I would like some more of the landrace varieties from Indian landrace exchange and the landrace team though , might have to get myself a Xmas present this year.

12 Likes

the 80’s haze special is (nevil 80’s a5 clone x c5bx IX males).
There is no HP in there :wink: but some NL or skunk from the jack
might show … enjoy those beans brother, they are quite rare.

17 Likes

Nice, I’ve been thinking about a small chuck, keeping 2males PNW HP x Puck bc2, 3 females for f2.
Hapi

10 Likes

*drooling over myself…

1 Like

those who couldn’t get it, can take a look here, there’s still

12 Likes

I just received word that Puck Bc3 x3 just landed at one of my safe addys. Happy Yule to me! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

12 Likes

More PUCK!. Now it is time to go through all of the puck crosses I have. :sweat_smile:

(1) NL1 x Puck
(1) '88G13/hp x Puck
(1) Nepalese HP x Puck
(2) PNWHP x Puck
(1) Overkill
(1) Skunk x Puck
(1) Puck bc3

I plan on collecting pollen and bringing them all to f2’s, and of coarse sharing!

24 Likes

I purchased a pack of Puck BC3 just to see what they hype is all about. Can someone please tell me what a smoke report of this strain would reveal so I know what to look forward to? Thanks in advance fellow growers!

9 Likes

That NL1 x Puck was one I reallllyyy regret not buying.

8 Likes

I love NL#1 so much! I only run outdoor and have had great success with NL. Hearing your interest makes me want to run it next season. Whenever I do I will try to make sure you get some pollen and/or f2’s.

5 Likes

Man if you F2 it and want to share, I’d realllyy appreciate it!

11 Likes

This whole list is fire!

2 Likes

Thanks! I really look forward to digging through anything “hashplant” and the Puck is suppose to be the cream of the crop. I obviously have years of hunting to do…goddamn plant counts slow me down!

10 Likes

feel you heavy on that will be the day when i can do a large plant count sift :sweat_smile: @Radicle_Reefer

6 Likes

JBC has a limited restock of Puck BC3 and Shoreline x Puck BC2 set to drop today at noon PST.

11 Likes

Nice collection

4 Likes

hey thanks in advance dawg hehe

7 Likes

Silk Road almost finished 🫣🥳

36 Likes