Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

The one I have going isn’t smell the house up skunk but if your within 10ft or so you Cn def smell a skunk butt lol

3 Likes

Lol. Many have no idea what a skunk butt smell like. I love that pungent smell/taste. Hard to truly find. And seems to be unrepeatable in offspring with any certainty.

2 Likes

they are just about to start showing… nothing yet other than usual veg smell

thanks for the info !! looking forward to dropping them in a few months… its supposed to be an original skunk 1 line… sounds enticing !!

1 Like

if I remember right , the old seedbank skunk 1 had a statement in its literature that there is less than 5% deviation in crosses… its a real beast !! from my understanding , a lot of breeders would cross it for flavor profiles

1 Like

Ohhh I understand. Many people have searched but nobody can consistently produce true skunk smelling plants. Like back in the day. If someone could…. They would prob get rich. I know a couple guys who are hard core searching and breeding for it…. To no avail.

3 Likes

I thought you’re like me , out past the wire . That Peppy La Pue shit will get ya a dime courtesy of the state , around here .

Puck BC2

I will be keeping this one - been awhile since I’ve had such a hard hitting smoke, it must match my body chemistry just right :ok_hand:

35 Likes

Got some puck drying right now

11 Likes

Heres my fast finishing Starpucker pheno (sensi star v1 x puck bc2). This is day 47, looks like around day 56 for harvest. Pretty cool lookin old school buds. Havent gotten a good sense of the aroma yet, its definitely in the foul stinky end. Other pheno is maybe 1 week behind, just starting to brown. Im guessing this is a puck pheno. Both had lower balls after a “stress event” with about a five degree temp increase and 20-30% humidity increase for a 4day span around day 28 or so.

30 Likes

i’m interested in the smoke! if you already said, i missed it

@Hapi looks like you grew a shitload of puck crosses, how’s the smoke and whats your favorite?

i got some puck bc3 going but only 2 females, and kept 3 males

3 Likes

That PNWHP x Puck bc2, was tasty, tennis ball, dirty lockeroom wet sock, thick heavy smoke. Hunza valley , chem 91 x puck (skelly), was funky, more chem leaners.

7 Likes

Good to hear on the pnwhp cross. Thats one im looking forward to alongside the red leb cross. Did you notice any instability?

6 Likes

Not at all on the runs I had. Strong stems, compact, very lil streatch, greasy type resin

7 Likes

puck on day 58. Finished at 34". Deep stinky pine,wild onion and garlic…can’t wait… NL1 behind puck… I just put them in last night. Those two are recovering from nute lock… evidently I had watered a little too much…lol… the other flowering are the shoreline . They have about four more weeks. Excellent structure though. They will be some decent producers. They are just starting to get the terpenes. Typically the piney Afghan type smell but I’ve got one of them that reminds me of pine sawdust. Cool beans waiting on three other of the NL1 in veg.

28 Likes

i like that smell a lot i got a plant like that too, what puck version do you have? bc2 or bc3?

Bc3… first 2 drops sold so quick I learned to get online at the exact time of the next drop…heh…

1 Like

Anyone know of the original cuddlefish cut being available anywhere?

2 Likes

What strain did you get to smell like the sawdust? How did it taste when cured?

1 Like

guerilla fume by lucky dog, i always said it smells like a lumber yard, fresh cut pine, amazing!

4 Likes