Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Here are some nl1 x puck

I know just veg pics. I’ll keep you posted when things get more interesting!

12 Likes

Puck BC2 day 52

39 Likes

Those look killer, nice work. Can’t wait to run the bc3s I’ve got in the fridge.

Are they very pungent?

10 Likes

Og x puck
Day 58… Chop block weekend :sunglasses:

32 Likes

thanks, yah the tent is getting pretty funky I am off tomorrow so gonna isolate them and smell who is who. I believe number 3 is the real stinker

10 Likes

Those are lookin awesome! chunky man!

5 Likes

Nice work there Moe :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

thanks !! true to its name the og is spot on…crickets and cicadas dont seem to ride the jackwagon when they offer something… they really rock n roll… very pungent og… bob said it was from a 92 cut in a podcast Id heard… Thats about as real as the deal is going to be when you get something saying its og…thanks BOB !! thanks for the nice comment Rose !!

6 Likes

Thanks Rez !! Im very happy with the results… waiting for cure now to see how many seeds I get…

4 Likes

There is a 92 og plant floating around that a few of us have , it’s different then the josh d or ghost og , it showed up in Colorado around 2002 and was the mother of Bruce banner.
It’s definitely some super dank unique herb but it’s exact past is a mystery.
I can’t say for certain mr Hemphill used the same plant but I’ve only known one to go by that moniker so I think it’s highly likely.

11 Likes

I think an old podcast that featured Bob said it was from Florida… the way I’m taking it is that his genetics are from the original cut that found its way to l.a. in 95…wish I knew more about his skunk cross he just dropped… he said it was an original skunk 1 line… it’s still a vague bit of info… anyone know more about the skunk he’s worked? He mentioned he got the sensi star v2, shoreline and skunk from same place… can’t remember the breeder… maybe “wick”… anyway, there’s one of the more recent podcasts he’d been on a few months back where he mentioned that.

8 Likes

I just finished a Bubba Kush x puck it’s a keeper for me. Similar to other crosses I have seen here it doubled in size. I theorize that it maybe considered an F1. I don’t know how stretchy the Puck is by itself but …
Big golfball nugs very solid I got 2 ounces but left a lot of lower buds for a reveg.The lowers by the way were nice. I also harvested mostly cloudy and no amber.
The smell was skunky and dank. When you break it up it’s very strong very pleasant, I’m not the best with smells after Covid though. It is still strong nevertheless and will put me to sleep if I smoke too many bowls. I can’t wait to flower it again and let it go another week or so.
IMG_0199

I should mention it was flowered at approximately 16 inches and finished about 40 inches and had a Christmas tree structure many buds spreading all over

32 Likes

I also ran the Sensi Star x Puck V1. It was outstanding even better in taste and smell with a strong effect. I didn’t /don’t take clones but this inspired me to get another tent for mothers. After a reveg I’ll take clones to save space.
Also ran Light of Venus it was weird and a lot of mutations I did finish one that was sweet smelling and tasting decent high.

16 Likes

Puck doesn’t have a lot of stretch… it’s a rather short plant… just fed week 8 on mine… they look to get maybe around 2-3 oz each… seems to top out at close to 3ft … I’ve got shoreline x puck week 5… they came out about like puck in veg… little taller… I’m waiting to see how they stretch… lots of roots … 3 gal grow bag- could a used a 5 I think now in hind sight… had 3 pushing a noticable root line out the bottom clinging to the drain tray…lol… heads up on those to anyone starting the shoreline

7 Likes

That’s going to be my next grow… soon as NL1 get along into veg I’m going to drop the sensi star V1 x Puck in water… Real nice to hear about the end result and how you liked it!! Looking forward to it even more😁

2 Likes

I went ahead and started a few, maybe get it to stretch

Hapi

15 Likes

Any skunk aroma on the Shoreline Cross?

3 Likes

I’m curious about the shoreline cross 2 I have the skunk cross going and it hits me in the face with stink every time I open the tent.

3 Likes

Nice. Been hunting something truly skunky. Is it the same cross @Movement13 ?

3 Likes

It’s skunk x puck

3 Likes