Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

I’m sorry if this was searchable , I did search and came up short but admittedly , I’m oldish and not the best at searches.

Has anyone grown the OG Kush x TK M10 yet? I have it in flower and I’m curious about flower time, plus smoke report.

8 Likes

I am guessing I’ll have to be the first then

5 Likes

Im on week 9- im running kushxogtkm10 (could defo pull at 8 weeks but i’m taking to 9) and tkxogtkm10 (reckon will need 10 weeks)

I’ve got spider mites! The tk got hit worst but I’ll give them all another round before throwing any mums. Kushx yield and speed is v nice.

29 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! I’m about to hit week 7 on the OG tomorrow.

3 Likes

Ive never used this place before, so I cant say anything, one way, or the other about being real/clean.
Id buy this, if I had someplace, for it.
First time Ive ever seen it for sale. I would have thought, they would have tried to milk people for more money, for it. But for me, and for this cut. $450 is reasonable.

This is a verified clone of SKELLY HASHPLANT aka THE PUCK (a selection of Nevill’s Hashplant 1987-1988 - Pacific North West Hash Plant x “PNWHP x NL1”) named and came to fame in 1989 this cut is a true piece of this industry’s history. A strain for those who truly appreciate the legacy of cultivating this plant.

Produced in SoCal by an award-winning nursery in our agricultural network, these clones are cultivated with the cleanest SOPs in the market; each clone is personally screened under a quality control pass before being packaged and shipped out to our clients across the world.

Standard shipping is included in the listed price and we will replace any clones that are not viable upon arrival.

We have a very generous replacement/substitution policy so if there are any issues with your plants, reach out to us and we will get a replacement out to you ASAP.

Cultivar details:

• Producer - Bred and Selected by Nevil Martin Schoenmaker and named Skelly aka The Puck in 1989.
  • Lineage - A selection of Nevil’s Hash Plant 1987-1998 (Pacific North West Hash Plant x “PNWHP x NL1”)
  • Terpenes and Flavors - Onions, Body Odor, burning rubber Hash plant, earthy musk, and sweet pine.
  • Flowering Period (Weeks) - 9 weeks
  • Tier - 4
  • Color Profile - Green
  • Flavor Genre - Hash (Cheese, Skunk & Hash)
  • Hasher or Smoker - Smoker

This is a cut for those who truly appreciate the legacy of cultivating this plant as Skelly represents one of the genetic foremothers of modern . She and the hashplants still hold a dominant place in certain markets especially in the hills of the South. A foundational genetic that we are lucky enough to hold and share with you. She came to us from a good friend and mentor from Virginia where the breeders and growers and consumers have a special fondness for the Hashplants and their kin.

Skelly is our favorite Hash Plant, simply the best, it reeks of Oniony Body Odor and Burning rubber and the stone will knock even the heaviest consumer on their ass. Yields like hell, golf ball sized buds all over the place and you can’t ask for better outdoor pest and fungus resilience. A historical treat of a plant!

2 Likes

15 Likes

Seems too good to be true.

They claim its verified, but verified how?

8 Likes

No idea. Like I said. I just saw it, and thought Id see what people thought. Maybe someone has bought something from them, and can chime in.

1 Like

“from Virginia where the breeders and growers and consumers have a special fondness for the Hashplants and their kin”

I didn’t know this about Virginia

2 Likes

hers seems to have alot of varegation and 7 leaves in the 4th pic. What do you guys think

1 Like

The last pic she has kind of looks like the first pic from Bob Hemphill but the rest look off to me. Especially all the variegation on it.

1 Like

yeah the last pic looks the same to me too. real bad varegation is a sign of s1 also

1 Like

Buyer beware! Verified by who? I bet if you asked Bob Hemphill if he gave a Puck cut to Pig Tail Gardens he would giggle. They are making a read between the lines statement by throwing in Virginia. Bob is from Virginia. It’s my understanding that cut is locked down tighter than a clam’s ass.

8 Likes

:laughing: No, it’s not. It’s out there.
I’m not going to say who, but a well-known breeder sent in their HP cuts to get cleaned up, long story it got released.

I’m not saying pigtails cut is legit, I’m just saying it’s out there now.

2 Likes

If I had to choose I would go with those f2 PNWHP BC1 beans :wink: or wait for Hemphill to drop the BC2.

Angus/TRSC’s Tirah valley would also be a great choice.

El Jefe also has Skelly/Puck S1’s for those looking for something Puck.

3 Likes

I got $300 worth-14 seeds of the El Jefe S1 Puck.
In the square case.
I was told, Before I bought them. They are Finicky.

I also bought 2 packs of PNWHP x NL1 BC1-F2, from NWSun, on Strainly, and who is also a member here.

I also just ordered 2 packs of his C&C F2 of Silk Road. Lebanese x Puck. People shouldnt sleep on either one these. And I will for sure but the C&C PNWHP when its released. Bob, says it surpasses expectations.

7 Likes

It was either Bob, or Hanniboldt, that said they got their Puck cut, from Bodhi.

2 Likes

Did you pull this guy yet? Curious how it looked all said and done.

The Kush x are drying now- I built my own dry/cure fridge so who knows how it’s going to be :slight_smile: but it’s too hot to hang dry atm. will try this weekend. Taking the tk leaners to 10 weeks for sure. Will update asap

2 Likes

The one I have I don’t think resembles TK so im kind of in between. I’m going to stick to the 10% amber old rule of thumb and see how that goes I guess. I’m just past week 8 , heading to week 9. If it starts to pack on more frost I’ll hold off.