Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

I’ve always enjoyed @jimihendrix1942 seed buying preferences as well as @TopShelfTrees1.

2 Likes

Looking at picking up a pack of Puck BC3. Can’t find any grow info like flower times and the such, JBC seeds jist has the parent info no plant grow info.

1 Like

good place to find his work is in his discord, but there’s a guy on IG , greenshine_va, who has a bunch of dukes work for grabs. Duke did drop some cool gems for 420 , regs and fems . But don’t think you can get them anymore

I always wondered if Bob had any affiliation with the hemphill bloodline , thanks for connecting the dots :+1:

1 Like

I’m fairly sure mine were stagger-harvested 56-61 days. Unless you have a hyper-specific question about em, I feel like my description summed em up pretty well

Yield was above average and density was extreme. Terrific potency. Shelf life… eh, not bad; Lost some terps since December but still dankish.

2 Likes

Yep. weve run both the Skunk 18, and the Corpse Flower. Also the Skunk 18 x NL5, which to me, was the best of those.

4 Likes

Nevil said they really werent good for Commercial production, and was best for personal smoke, and to select clients.

3 Likes

I believe there are grow reports, at RIU.

2 Likes

Speakeasy Seed Bank is having a $50 of sale on packs of Crickets and Cicadas Seeds. $75 instead on $125/pack

They have packs of Peshawar Pakistani: Open Pollination Preservation Project that Bodhi collected on a trip. These should be
F3s or 4s.

10 Likes

I just got 2 packs of the Skunk x Puck BC2 today, I ordered last week. Have 4 packs of them now.

10 Likes

That’s why I grab regs from 707 seedbank Sha been on the mountain for decades and sells thee best OG kush in seed form hands down. He has 50$ kush cleaner crosses pack that all are fire and I’ve gotten some amazing plants from every pack I’ve got from him also Tony green tourtured beans has the best GG4 in seed form from 20 year on inbreeding and line breeding they come out looking like clones al regs and I have made more F1s and F2s the. I can pop

6 Likes

I like Tony’s work, but GG4 hasn’t been around for 20 years, but closer to 10 years for him to breed with.

6 Likes

Which of them were strongest on the nose?

Day 51
Puck BC3
Smell is changing quickly!

25 Likes

IMG_20240312_065509_830 IMG_20240312_065516_495 IMG_20240312_065520_688

Panama Red f4 photo drop

19 Likes

Panama Red

21 Likes

Panama Red f4 2:1 cbd dominant.
Massive yields of serious stink. The dried nug was from a sample I took down at 10.5 weeks, but ended up taking the rest of the plant down at 14 wks

30 Likes

Honestly the CBD moniker keeps me from playing with these.
I guess in my mind CBD and Indicas go together.
Have you noticed a CBD x Sativa affect?
Is it nice?

4 Likes

amazing high man, super heady but mellow at the same time, very giggly weed… I’ve noticed it’s a creeper ill smoke a little and underestimate it then out of nowhere I’m blasted. I’ve heard it does have some cbg and possibly thcv in it 25% of phenos may swing thc dom so no idea what’s in this. but all in all great plant super easy to grow massive yields indescribably good terps

7 Likes

I like the sounds of that for sure. :+1:
I believe CSI and Bob Hemphill share the same Panama Red genetics and I have a few of CSI’s Panana Red crosses I should try.
Thank you for the insight.

2 Likes