Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Got mine yesterday

2 Likes

Got mine 2 days ago. Now waiting for the other pack.

Hazeman gave me the 2 other packs, because I alerted him to a scammer, in his name. They came the same day.

8 Likes

Go Big or Go Home!

12 Likes

God speed you absolute cheeky madlad!

… I also got my singular pack in today

2 Likes

Just got my pack of Master Kush Bx2 and it came with 22 beans to my surprise. Well hopefully run them this fall, along with some bubba s1 from csi.

3 Likes

Got my 2nd pack today.

7 Likes

Nah he got the cut originally from pbud but lost it. Got the puck hp back from Wick who got it from the crew years ago

2 Likes

From his insta

11 Likes

1 Like

I hope it isn’t out of line but I know the master kush and nL2 x puck were sought after packs that are now gone. If anyone was interested I have a sealed pack of each for purchase. Reach out if interested.

8 Likes

Killer packs there!! Move them to the top of the list and grow those things out. Haha

7 Likes

I doubt I’ll get to them anytime soon. Might make sense to give them a good home!

3 Likes

Has anyone grown the PHKM10?

Someone is selling a few older packs on strainly if anyone wants garlic dog or senior stash:

https://strainly.io/en/saturn

2 Likes

definitely want to see master kush

3 Likes

At one point, Bodhi had all 3 UW cuts - green, purple, black.

Is one of those the “PNWHP” or is that also completely different than the UW lines?

Also, I see UW black around, but can’t find the green or purple UW since around 2017. And I liked the two earlier cuts much better than the black cut.

3 Likes

what is UW? Sorry for being a noob.

Has anyone got those Master Kush seeds and popped any? man im broke but if thats real deal i gotta go dig for coins in the couch

1 Like

University of Washington. UWHP.

3 Likes

I have absolutely no idea if the UW and PNWHP or Puck are related, or if Seattle Greg has anything to do with UW.

The whole thing is very confusing to me.

2 Likes

I haven’t grown it myself, but here’s a pic from ig

3 Likes