Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

it’s super earthy and dank . I really like the master, when rubbing the buds there’s no residue on your fingers , its like the resin is dry, probably really good for hash

2 Likes

There’s no relation friend

1 Like

No documented relation, or no relation?

1 Like

Don’t think there’s any documented stuff, but the time lines don’t add up and they don’t look anything alike. (I’m saying this just from observation, haven’t grown them myself )

But I would assume the ones who hold both cuts would have made the connection by now. Like I’m sure Bodhi would’ve mentioned something or even bob

2 Likes

Does bodi have the UW?

I was under the impression that plant either got renamed or is held extremely tight

I didn’t make it very clear in my other post, I’m wondering if the Puck or PNWHP could be the actual, or related to, the UW.

1 Like

Black lotus was a cross of UW Black. Whether or not he had the actual cut or not i can speak to. I made f2s of that one a few years back. I had a lot of nice dark colored plants with rotten red wine smells.

5 Likes

Damn, dude really does have the whole library at his disposal.

2 Likes

I think bodhi is kinda the ambasador of all scenes of cannabis. He seems to get a long with every clique. Im sure if he asks for it people are glad to help.

7 Likes

100%
He was in the Vibes Collective and other global preservationist groups so he was able to bring and disseminate many landraces and heirlooms to America.
Dude is the most chill and non-judgemental person I’ve ever met. For example, when Matt Riott was getting roasted by the community for overpricing seeds and other stuff, Bodhi openly said Matt is a good guy and people shouldn’t cancel him. He is also very good at walking into villages around the world and getting access to indigenous fields of cannabis (check out his trips to India and Nepal on ICMag or Breedbay). What I also admire about his safaris is that he doesn’t do the Arjan thing - he only trades food crops for canna seeds so that he doesn’t pollute indigenous canna fields with Dutch/American genetics so that we all have the option of going on a safari and finding legit landraces and heirlooms instead of what Arjan did which is to turn Jamaica into an island full of Skunk and NL5 hybrids.

16 Likes

Deleted an earlier comment because I see I haven’t looked for an answer hard enough :sweat_smile:

Hey @Addams_family_farm do you have any pics of a Panama Red you took at the full 14wks? Dried flower, especially?

I have an unrelated, yet otherwise “similar” selection (i.e 12 weeker) of a cbd-dominant f1 that I want to pair with my Panama Red males.
To be honest I’m not the most confident/happy with the f1 line entirely, and thus dont wanna f2 it. But Bobs worked f4 seems like the best path towards reliability considering what’s on the market.

This is obviously all just talk until the seeds are wet.

2 Likes

Any info on that skunk mom?

1 Like

You grow out those skunks?

2 Likes

Seed drop is live on their website . Eugene and SoCal Master Kush plus some others

3 Likes

No, as of right now, I cant grow anything, but aint gonna let the genetics get away.

6 Likes

Love it, hope you can get to those soon

1 Like

yes. I grew out the first round , then gave a couple clones and grew 2 clones as well as the mother out… decided not to keep it … plenty of seeds… very good smoke but they all foxtail under the led somewhere around week 6-7 so it festers up the trichome developing… I just picked these at day 64… seemed ripe on the bulk of the bud… I got a buddy doing a clone outside and theres no foxtailing so I figure its the leds… Ive got 4 diff clones Im gambling on right now with relic seeds cough bx3… 7 fem… 3 diff phenos… one in particular looks a lot more like a nl5 with big bulky buds you gotta string up… the others are tall and lanky… gotta string them up too… big producers… no foxtailing yet and I have about 4 more weeks to go give or take… hoping I get a real nice keeper out of the 4 I cloned…

5 Likes

Damn, you posting progress on the cough somewhere? Been sitting on those beans for a minute

2 Likes

No. Just mentioned it here. I’m using 3 gallon containers and they drink a lot of water. I water every other day and the lower end usually has some drooping leaves… I’m not using anything but water the whole way through. I did that on my last two rounds just using Happy frog and things are coming out a plus

1 Like

He’s got an episode on the potcast where he talks about his trips like that and it was a really good listen.

Ive got 4 packs of the Cough BX3, but cant grow them out, for now. Very interested in how these turn out.

2 Likes