Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

That’s super interesting. The ones I’ve flowered have all smelled like lemon chemical cleaner and were fat yielders.

2 Likes

Here I have 4 phenos to choose from, 1 of them has this damp/rotten smell. The other 3 have a chemical smell very similar to Chemdog91
A chemical cleaner is a good reference, but you can also associate it with the smell of a tennis ball.
Of the 4, one will yield more than the other 3 together, I believe…

Puck Bc3 #4 (Small flowers with almost no lateral arm, it has the most rotten smell)

Puck Bc3 #3

Puck Bc3 #1

Puck Bc3 #5 (This one smells like a tennis ball, has the best formation and is apparently the one that will yield the most, I’m betting all my chips on it)

13 Likes

Thanks for all the information im growing the pnw x puck f2 currently. Yours look great look forward to more photos later. My 2 are stout beanpoles. I lnow that tennis ball smell your talkin about, ive had that recently with a balk hashplant. Really diffrent but ive grown to love that smell, its quite unique.

7 Likes

Just harvested this beauty today!

Skunk x Puck #11

She does have a nice skunky and lime aroma about her! I hope it follows through on the smoke.

15 Likes

So i figured i would show yall mine. Just going into flower. Its in a 1 gallon coco f2 pnw hp x puck bc1, stout short little plant. The leaves on this one are dark green.

My other pheno is tall with some nice branching action. Looks like a few og kushes ive grown…

5 Likes

That came out good for outdoor. Is that a hybrid you made? Nice lime green color, seems anything with puck comes out good.

1 Like

It is a crickets and cicadas seed release.

Outdoors the puck hybrids can be a bit of a challenge. Great mold rot resistance, but can get ravaged by septoria. Great yield potential from the skunk x puck. I can’t wait to smoke this stuff!

3 Likes