Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Here I am running the Puck Bx3

18 Likes

They look so dark and greasy. Is this a trait from a particular part of the world? I’ve only seen it a handful of times, mostly chem and Puck plants.

4 Likes

I also found her to have this greasy appearance, I had already seen it in other photos of Puck, and this one in particular has almost no pistils either.

3 Likes

I have a Chem Fuego growing next to it, it has this darker appearance but it doesn’t look as oily as Puck.

10 Likes

Looks great my friend!

Check my diaries I’ve grown 100s of strains fom a to z since 2002. I’m not talking about today’s sensi star and black domia, I’m referring to keeper plants from 20 years ago. These are just examples want me to give you 20 more bc i can lol not dutch but cali stuff too. Bubba kush cones to mind i like it better too. Have you smoked legit old school sensi star or domina? I don’t think you have lol bc it’s on par with chem trust me on this one.

Keep in mind these are my opinions im allowed to say i like something more than chemdog. It’s all relevant anyway you obviously dont like star or bd, thats your opinion too. Uneducated is one thing I’m not, wanna see my degree? Check over forums been on several over 20 years.

I think chem is good but not the ultimate herb. I just don’t get the huge hype and money exchanged for it…that’s all. Why not pop seed and find your own “chemdog”, its way more fun too. Maybe I’m the weird one :man_shrugging: . Sorry I’m pissing people off, but I think both sides should be heard. Fwiw I compliment plenty of chem growers on here. If I’m out of line I’ll post cricket and cicada plants too, growing puck hashplant atm. I have no ill feelings toward you bro just explaining myself

6 Likes

I will definitely check out your grows. @nick131740
I think we might be misunderstanding each other.
I think you have plenty of first hand knowledge, my comment that I thought was uneducated was saying

“No different than any other strong indica like black domina, sensi star etc.”

I personally enjoy chemdawg
I enjoy black domina
I enjoy sensi star
Each one of these has different highs. My problem was with your statement basically saying they are the same.
I respectfully disagree. I am no expert just someone who has smoked since 95. My comments were made hoping for a discussion not to lob shells across your bow.

4 Likes

All good. I probably shouldn’t have posted my comment ro begin with. Sorry I derailed the thread anytime chemdog or haze comes up drama unfolds. But ya I love all kinds of strains too some more than others. I’m done rambling about chemdog now. And your right there not the same those 2 are almost pure indicas. Chem just has that narcotic indica high like them for me.

1 Like

Let’s see the pics of the pucks. Have 6 of them sprouted.

3 Likes

The 4 Pucks I’m running…

12 Likes

I’ve had a few Afghans, Tajiks and Pakistanis get that greasy look TB.

4 Likes

Fascinating, thank you

Puck Bx3 #5

23 Likes

All yalls recent pics look fire as hell . Its all puck? Looks like og kinda. Looks dank

1 Like

The ones I posted are all Puck Bx3, to me it doesn’t look like OG, it grows little and has few side arms. It has a damp but rotten smell and not citrus like an OG, I’m anxious to try it

8 Likes

I’ll be collecting these pucks soon, there’s one that’s making my mouth water.

Puck Bc3 #4

Puck Bc3 #3

Puck Bc3 #1

Puck Bc3 #5

This #5 is so far proving to be superior in all aspects, I think I found a companion.

20 Likes

Are you getting any side branching? I have 3 in veg and all 3 are just a main stem with very small side branches. I doubt these plants will be wider than 6 inches in flower.

nice! would really like to see master kush plants !

1 Like

I opened 5 seeds, 1 male and 4 females, and they were all very similar, 3 phenos barely develop arms, 1 pheno develops better and gets fatter… And they all barely stretch in flowering…
From everything I’ve read, it doesn’t yield much, but the effect and flavor are worth it from everything I’ve read…

5 Likes

11 Likes