Crop salt cake - a potassium boosted finisher

I don’t see any difference :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

:laughing: Usually the whole plant is about 30-45 grams, the TOPS alone are 23 grams and I’m close to going to the jar to finish…

2 Likes

And here are some smaller nugs I just rolled up. Upon smelling it, there’s a stronger odor….

Once I rolled up, lit it, immediately I can definitely tells this fades chlorophyll more than without using it. The last A had more at the beginning, so this does tell me it did inhibit N take up, otherwise it would be like the last plant tasting greener freshly dried when smoked. The lesser the chlorophyll at harvest, the stronger the flavor. IT DOES what it says in its description!

3 Likes

I’m about 65% water weight, and it’s burning. I was right about weight. 1 oz of tops and 1 of middles and lowers

@Cormoran

Biggest bud of the plant. Definitely chunkier and fuller than last one without cake

6 Likes

So it almost doubled the weight? Definitely can’t argue with results like that… though again, I can’t help but be dubious about the ingredients list. Rather, the lack thereof. :wink: Call me paranoid, but I’m still sticking with verifiably natural and organic inputs. If I need to grow more plants, so be it.

3 Likes

Yes I can understand, but it’s CLEAR as day this reduces chlorophyll substantially at harvest. For those who don’t care about a cleaner smoke when dried, and can wait for cure to finish well it’s not going to be the difference, but for those who do like less chlorophyll at harvest than waiting, this is definitely the ticket. It will depend on who wants to wait or not. Also my tagging you didn’t mean for you to get this, just to see the results, but I can say it’s not “another product” unequivocally.

4 Likes

Interesting results, might need a side by side with control for better comparison.
Possible ingredients have me wondering too. @Cormoran
ABA maybe?
I have tried just about all the hormones but that one.
Maybe a mix of ABA and gibberelic acid.

There is some research out on the ABA but not much cannabis related.
ABA could help explain the color change.
ETH would do that too, but ETH does not come in a powder form that I know of.
But I never really checked.

2 Likes

Actually there was, because when I was doing the dehydrator tests with the 2nd A plant, I tasted a stronger chlorophyll in semi dried pieces, but this one even wet, burns clean without. I know my liquid blue doesn’t strip chlorophyll, and even aggressive flushing still retains some chlorophyll after drying, but for all intents and purposes I can say this A is cleanest freshly dried. The ash tells how clean, cause I’ve noticed specks of darker ash in other buds, but this A is pure white/gray and no dark. I like to check my ash to see how clean I did get it, most times I see trace darker, never completely devoid but this one with cake has none…

3 Likes

I just got some cropsalt bloom, started em in FFOF, and just threw the cake in since it was only 12.75 for a small bag. They push hydro use but say its all good to use in soil/coco as well. We’ll see how my hybrid grow goes. Nice seeing yours!

1 Like

Aminos are nitrogen. “Getting rid of nitrogen is the purpose of the flush” No, it’s not. Look everyone, another shit listed weed bro nute company. Crop Salt with bullshit lies like the rest.

That black out photo booth screams Crop Salt shill BTW.

1 Like

Say what you want, but if you haven’t actually used the product, you’re just detracting. Guess what, I pay ZERO attention to detractors claims or statements :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Right on. Love to see new reports. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I suspect this product contains ABA myself but that is just a guess.

ABA treatment *increased THC concentration in both leaf and female flower tissues and has been shown to promote trichome formation.

4 Likes

There’s a reason none of this kind of stuff is sold in the eu lol

Nor have they changed the world food shortage : )

1 Like

B4 CS cake finish

BX1 CS cake finish

TC x Xmas CS cake finish

Anymore questions? Or are those figments of imagination :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve been using this nutrient line the past year and have had really good results. The cake stuff is incredible and the biggest positive difference I can tell with using it is the taste of the weed is better much quicker. It used to take me at least 3-4 weeks curing before my buds smoked smoothly but with this stuff I am smoking the buds the day they finish drying. I usually keep a jar for my stash while the rest cures and while I can definitely notice the difference after the cure, the taste is significantly improved right away before I even cure the buds and to me that’s a huge win when I can smoke my meds right away and not have to wait 6 weeks before they taste decent

2 Likes

I agree :100: :clap:t2: It’s clean and flavor intensity is strong. You may want to try Terpenez. This is OIL based concentrate. It even has a slick on the surface when added to water. It doesn’t change terpenes, it enhances what’s exsisting to really “loud” if that’s the new hip term for a strong pronounced flavor profile. So are specific like pinene. There’s a general concentrate available. The Foop sweetner, Cake and Terpenez, nothing else needed. My A2 was given a 10/10 from influencer on X and now I’ve got 7 requests for reviews. They’ll be smoking the cleanest bud imaginable :trophy:

1 Like