Crownpoodle's 4x4

Day 50. Rude Dog. Wish I could smell this. Nice plants. 2 distinct phenos looking at buds. The one with more orange is maybe a week ahead.

13 Likes

Teaching my new grandson Ranger sign language. Heā€™s pretty quick.

20 Likes

53 days? Took an Avenue out for photos. Some PM. Cut it. Washed it. Hanging. Brittle stems. PM was almost all on the stems. The other 2 look good for PM, today anyways. Photos tomorrow. Better plants than the one I removed.
1st PM in the tent of any note in almost 2 years. 3 TSD x RAB in quarantine for PM in a covered side yard. Check them tomorrow. One in the 2x2 still.

Been sick, where was I.
Genus Rude Dogs down at 63 days. Might have gone longer. Saw one possible nannar looking for PM. Trichs cloudy, some amber. No smells as my nose is still messed up. Some foxtailing. Easy trim job when I get there.

Uploading: 1016220945.jpgā€¦ r

14 Likes

Looking nice, i got a foxy plants due to temperatures and also 100% QB power with 18". Did yours fatten a little bit after some fox tailing formation?

1 Like

Some. Not full blown foxtailing, might have if I let them go longer. Couple days hanging and Iā€™ll see.

1 Like

TSD x RAB is great smoke! Been sick so I canā€™t smell much. But the taste is exotic. Canā€™t pin it down. Nice stone. Feel good head buzz with a nice relaxing body component. Glad I have more of these.

1 Like

Great to hear thanks for the update :+1: have been hearing and seeing lots of good things come from some of those bad dawg genetics

1 Like

Iā€™ve grown several, all worth growing.

1 Like

Overdue update. Finally not sick. Still canā€™t smell the weed. Dang! Cataract surgery Monday doesnā€™t help typing.
Genus Rude Dog, 20TwentyMendocino Avenue of the Giants, and Bad Dawg Genetics freebie Stardawg x RAB all finished well. All in the jars now. Pleased with early samples smoked of each. The Ave has a great taste. Complex flavors. The RD leaves an odd aftertaste. Chemical, like something the dentist uses. Solvent/cleaner. I wonā€™t say it leans Chem, Iā€™ve never been good with flavors. The TSD I wonā€™t try with taste. Smooth to smoke though.
Overall Iā€™m happy here. Canā€™t wait for a few weeks to pass. Photos coming off the phone.

2 Likes

Some Rude Dog. These went 63 days. Could have gone longer, but had some PM. Easy plants to grow.
1026222033_HDR 1026222032

11 Likes

Started some stuff about when I got sick. Didnā€™t go well at all. Reset time. Less than normal germ rates. Some crap out when they hit soil. Heat mat is running. Still trying to figure it out. Iā€™m a month behind now. Iā€™m going to keep starting seeds until I have plants. Right now I have one each of these fems as small plants.

• Bubblehead
    -Amherst Sour Diesels
    -The White/Bluedream x OG kush/ NYCD
    Regs I have
    -Lime OGEE
    -Space Waves
    More soaked. Weā€™ll see what goes.
1 Like

Started some stuff about when I got sick. Didnā€™t go well at all. Reset time. Less than normal germ rates. Some crapped out when they hit soil. Heat mat is running. Still trying to figure it out. Iā€™m a month behind now. Iā€™m going to keep starting seeds until I have plants. Right now I have one each of these fems

• Bubblehead
    -Amherst Sour Diesel
    -The White/Bluedream x OG kush/ NYCD
    Regs I have
    -Lime OGEE
    -Space Waves
    More soaked. Weā€™ll see what goes.
3 Likes

Stoked to see what you find that Amherst sour d is that from hso?

HSO. Ran outside a few years back. Stumbled on these in the bin.

2 Likes

Dope Iā€™ve seen some real nice plants come from hso really wanted to run there ā€œblack d.o.gā€ sad they got shut down

1 Like

I havenā€™t ordered seeds from somewhere that sold HSO for 3-4 years. Didnā€™t know they shut down. Seemed to go well for me.

2 Likes

Neptune Seed Bank ā€œappearsā€ to still have some HSO stock. Trying to remember what else I ranfrom them. Dedoverde Haze was a good one.

3 Likes

I just found this thread, gonna stick around for when this show fires up again.
BTW I am outta likes for the dayā€¦LOL

3 Likes

@shag no fires yet, but weā€™re starting to smolder over here again. Getting things in order.

2 Likes