CSI Humboldt Seeds

Oh man I hope so! I was so bummed reading this. You know my love for bubba…. This has been a many year search , one day I suppose bro.

3 Likes

I honestly hope this sells out. Notso is the man.

1 Like

Thanks for this, this is true OG of you but I was ALL OVER IT this time. I set an alert for his IG posts and just so happened to be looking at my phone when he posted the BF sale and I scooped up a pack as they were swiftly disappearing from stock!! I can’t even believe it but I got my order in! I’ll be popping those seeds immediately. Been waiting for this one for over two years… Although I am slightly concerned because he has TWO Bomthreat Bubba items on his site.

One is Bombthreat Bubba Kush

the other is Bombthreat Bubba (which I ordered)

Both state pretty much the exact thing; That the Bubba Kush S1 #7 apply named “Bombthreat Bubba” has been crossed back to the S1 mom. Hopefully these are the same!

Also, noticed he dropped some new stuff on the site! this is kinda fun! https://humboldtcsi.com/product/notsos-headband-hybrid-collection-1/

8 Likes

It’s just his s1 “bombthreat” crossed back to an original bubba mom, essentially the same . Congrats on scoring one :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

I think you are incorrect. BOTH state that they are backcrosses to the original Bubba mom.

Bombthreat Bubba Kush write up (original listing from back in the day):
Description:
Bombthreat Bubba Kush ~ Bombthreat Bubba x Bubba Kush. This, essentially, feminized backcross to the original Bubba Kush mother is the building block for a refined Bubba Kush.

and here is the most recent listing

Bombthreat Bubba
Description
Bombthreat x Bubba Kush

The, circa 2006, Bombthreat (Bubba Kush S1 #7) crossed back to her Bubba Kush momma.

He uses different terminology but I understand those to be the exact same instance of him taking the Bubba S1 #7 aka “Bombthreat Bubba” and crosses it back to the original Bubba Kush mom.

Am I misunderstanding this somehow? The only difference I can see is that he has taken off the moniker “Kush” at the end of the most recent listing.

I am going to email him. lol

6 Likes

The original bombthreat was found in his S1 selections of his bubba, this one was just those crossed to bubba to get more beans.

5 Likes

Yes I know, but there are two listings that state the exact same thing… Wondering why there are two.

4 Likes

I think they’re the exact same. One is an old listing that he has had on there for years, the other is a newer listing he just posted (maybe he forgot about the old one?) but both appear to be the same cross. He reversed the bubba onto the S1 ‘Bombthreat’.

5 Likes

Sorry Def… I just re-read your comment here and realized that you weren’t actually saying that one listing was different than the other. You were merely stating the cross and what Bombthreat Bubba was… Sometimes I read things quickly and jump the gun lol.

4 Likes

i grabbed:

TK 5150 x TK
TK x GG4
Bean Pie (bubba x cherry pie)

7 Likes

Yeah…had it in my cart but I was too concerned about if it was legit or not by emailing and Instagram messaging CSI that others checked out before me.

Any idea which of these would be a good alternative and why?

Bombthreat x HP13 - feminized
Bombthreat x Panama Red - regular seeds

4 Likes

I’d say what’s your smoking preference. Panama would probably have a more energetic high. Hp13 more couch taste
Just a guess no actual experience

4 Likes

:exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

35 Likes

Caleb rules all

8 Likes

Holy sheeeeat! Those small packs got some damn fine shit in em! Absolute :fire:

7 Likes

I’ve got a pack of UK cheese S1, I was hoping to trade with a fellow Canadian for another pack of CSI. I can’t do the cheese turps anymore, I was hoping to get one of the chem d crosses.

3 Likes

Picked up his Trinity x Triangle, has anyone run these?

4 Likes

Grabbed a pack of Chem d x uk cheese ,anyone grown this out yet?

2 Likes

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier #1

1127232010a~2

43 Likes

Just popped some last week. I’ll let ya know in a few months lol

2 Likes