CSI Humboldt Seeds

Crazy Fire you got there. I read that a lot of these are better than the original. You searching through a few?
@Budderton

3 Likes

Awesome, what did this one smell like? Kinda looks similar to a lemon party s1 I grew.

1 Like

Yeah that sounds about right. She’s straight up lemon/lime candy. Really strong smelling

5 Likes

Beautiful, WOW

2 Likes

Nice, definitely a possible mother.

2 Likes

I ran 9 TK S1S and open polled them with 4 Biker Kush, this summer. The #8 was the only one I kept to run again, based on smell, taste, and structure. I put a bit of Appalachia f3 fem pollen onto the #8 this round.
:grin::v:

30 Likes

Anyone got any smoke report on thec poundtown? Supposed to be hella dank.

1 Like

Woohoo! That’s all fire! Biker and TK is such a killer cross. Very nice sir :fire::v::call_me_hand:t2::star_struck:

4 Likes

Holy shit @Bugsandnugs now that’s an epic haul! I wanted sooo many of those! The babu especially! And that p-98 , Very very nice brother! Caleb is the absolute best

2 Likes

Hey mate.
there’s specific trading threads for doing seed swaps.
It’s actively encouraged here on OG!

:v:

4 Likes

What comes around goes around. I’ll send you one of those packs of Babu next time I send you a package. I hope life is treating you right brother!

5 Likes

Much love and respect as always brother :facepunch:t2:been bummed I missed out on fall fish fest! But 2024 will be a definite go. I’m good, busy af but good thank you, hope you are well also my brother, cannot wait to be standing next to ya, sharing a fatty , sight fishing some big beautiful trout! Gets my blood pumping just thinking about it!

5 Likes

Black Friday sale is on, code BLACKFRIDAY23 (with 3 bonus packs).

10 Likes

I know you are after the bombthreat bubba. 2 left.

5 Likes

good lawd why you temptin me

17 Likes

What is the difference between Bombthreat Bubba and Bombthreat Bubba Kush on the CSI website?

2 Likes

It was sold out within 5 minutes of seeing your post. I added it to my cart and by the time I checked out, nada.

5 Likes

Bombthreat Bubba Kush is Bombthreat Bubba crossed with Bubba Kush.

Bombthreat Bubba is the S1 selection of Bubba Kush made by Caleb.

9 Likes

So pissed I missed that one! He hinted to me it was dropping again soon since I’ve been begging him for 3 years now…. Dammit :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Oh hell naw!! That sucks dude!! I really want to try his Bombthreat as well. I hear him hype it up and am like damn, I wanna try that. Haha

Maybe he has more packs for a Christmas drop?

3 Likes