CSI Humboldt Seeds

i really would have no idea, someone else here might though… they have a bit of work in collab with Tony Green… their Sunshine HP is an F3 so i dont know the chances of finding a PNW HP pheno in it would be either. the effect described sounds similar, red-eyed sedative body high of a hashplant. looking for a good nighttime pain reliever in there for sure.

2 Likes

It puts me down, drooling and smiling, finally passing out until the next morning.

3 Likes

I’ll get you looped in.
I’ll be posting in this thread over the next year.
Hitting water tonight.
I have the HP13 in early early seedling stage.

3 Likes

Have you found any pine in there ?

2 Likes

For sure, but not pure pine. More of a kushy/pine or a skunky/pine. Lots of slightly different expressions in these

3 Likes

I think your the first person popping anything hp13 related. Very excited to see how it goes.

4 Likes

going to look for pine have pack of 1979 Christmas bud and pine tar that was gifted to me. I think it’s a 21 pack of each I heard more citrus in the pine tar than pine will try the 79 Christmas bud first many thanks

4 Likes

I see CSI’s social media posts asking about what we would like to see as customers and someone mentioned uplifting strains. It had me wondering, does he have anything uplifting ? I admittedly don’t know his full catalog well like some here may.

6 Likes

PNW Hashplant is the original Hashplant clone from the states that Nevil bred with.

Puck/Skelly Hashplant according to Hemphill is [PNW HP x (PNW HP x NL1)].

UW should also be different although I’m not too familiar with that one. I grew UW x Sensi Star from motarebel years ago that was pretty cool.

13 Likes

@jimihendrix1942

Matthew delivered :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope I can post here when I get these wet

22 Likes

This look tasty AF :yum:

2 Likes

Sour P are swimming now.
Excited to get these into the garden

30 Likes

I have some f2 PNW HP x Puck BC1, if you want to look for a PNW HP expression.
Everything from this gene pool has been great with 1 plant being far and away the Best, it appears to be a PNW HP expression.
She doesn’t look like the Puck but until I grow out one of my packs of Puck BC3 I won’t know for sure.

11 Likes

Oh no way man that’s a keeper for your needs so hold onto those. I appreciate the generosity. I bet if you bought a pack from CSi and told him you were looking for PNW stuff for medi purposes he’d send you a grip of crosses with it in there to run through too.
Out of all the clones flying around can’t say I’ve seen many “hash plants” just a lot of strains that wash/squish well for commercial purposes - pretty much all of them lacking that real HP vibe. So yea, hold onto those beans you never know what end up being lost in time.

10 Likes

Some jager just finishing up. Overall was really nice, found a decent variation of plants that all but one had a black liquorice thing going on. Ran this one a few times as it was the nicest tasting of the bunch but it’s time to move on pop some more beans.I’ll put a few Oz away for when I want that black liquorice funk.

38 Likes

Day 50 on these savage bubbas (sfv x bubba). Some lower balls on 2/3 of them around week 3. Complete beanpole structure with minimal branching, nice chunky nugs. Pretty stinky, im psyched for these.

Bubba leaner:

mixed pheno

SFV pheno - greasy rub, pinesol

39 Likes

Wry nice @ramblinrose these are in my top 5 csi I need to grow.

6 Likes

those are right up my lane for-sure.

very nice …

6 Likes

I recommend them for sure from what Ive seen - easy going fast growing, just be on ball watch. Good for SOG type grows too by their structure - bubba seems dominant in structure traits. Guessing they will be nighttime knockout haha.

9 Likes