CSI Humboldt Seeds

Most definitely should be. I was waiting for them to come in stock forever. Then last year he sent me a pack, they just happened to be fourth behind Chem-D S1, Big Bad Wolf and Chem D x GSC. So they are next to pop in my CSI bag. Literally sitting on top of all the rest.

4 Likes

Nice man! I got irene x bubba to try as well, full pack too, only had 3 of the savage bubba. How were the big bad wolves? Ive got some of them to try at some point.

6 Likes

They were/are pretty damn killer! Nice mix of the two chems, dank, greasy. Legs for hours on end. Oh man HAHA we definitely have similar tastes! I want that bubba x Irene ! They are two of my favourite strains of all time! I bet it’s absolutely epic! I’d love all the Irene and all the bubba stuff in fact, hp13 too ! You’ll love the BBW , real easy trim/grow too, 100% hassle free

6 Likes

Good to know! Ive definitely read the bbw is a nice one, Ill have to work that one in soon.

Yeah man CSI is a great source for all the old school cali bud! Always had nice plants from his seeds.

6 Likes

Did you get any muscle relaxation from your great-looking plant?
I’m always searching for that effect. Strong body high, but not a sleepy head effect.
Some batches of Jager make me feel literally weak. Because i’m so physically relaxed.

3 Likes

Well sadly found the g-1000 to be a full on herm my first experience with a full on herm going to chop it :cry:

thankfully caught it early there only 1 week since flip full on balls on the branches with pistils :sob: going to try to get a new plant in the pot so it’s not a complete waste of space it looked so good too :cry:

15 Likes

Thatsa bumma. I had high hope for these. Seemed like a great cross.

5 Likes

Big time seeing it’s 25 percent of my tent but part of the gamble I guess I knew gg4 was a bit unstable thought maybe I’d deal with some lower balls but not full herm quite devastated to say the least was real hyped for it was looking and smelling great 🥲 @Smooth

5 Likes

I can relate, @DesertHeartGardens. I had five or six herms this year, not counting a landrace run where I expected them. Now the PTSD from that has me really paranoid about balls. A couple of my harvests had to be turned into extracts.

7 Likes

Holiday sale coming up on his Bday!!

13 Likes

I keep trying to slide left on that pic :joy:. What is giesel, anyone know?

8 Likes

Giesel = Chem D x Mass Super Skunk

10 Likes

The swipe is just the giesel s1 labels for packs…not missing anything lol

3 Likes

Some say s1 of super skunk, or diesel ×ss. If you’ve ran hybrids of giesel you’ll see sk in it and I can see /smell sour I haven’t seen chem d traits in the hybrids I’ve ran. I haven’t ran g the cut tho. But it looks like well…super skunk :man_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes

cool to see such similar bud structure and such different colors! is the smell drastically different or what?

2 Likes

Just for perspective, mine were ugly and on the leafier side. Super heavy effects (i.e Lethargic and didnt care to move at all). Potent.
I remember em all being greasy/gassy, but not the terpiest. Wasn’t a waste by any means but def wasn’t a fan either.

9 Likes

getting some sweet urkle from the 2nd pheno, now complete dark purple at 63… The first seems more irene, but turning shades of purple and green and more og funk. Both killer plants and worth another round… Only popped a single pack with 6 above ground.

Popping his ghost x cookies next, maybe the irene x bubba… I have so much csi, the way he hooks up freebies when purchasing direct. Now gotta grab some giesel…

7 Likes

and “Superdawg” is MSS x Chem D right? so giesel in reverse?

4 Likes

Just asking …who said g was chem d ×mss

3 Likes

11 Likes