CSI Humboldt Seeds

Son of a b!+@#…

4 Likes

Csi chem d x notso headband is pure :fire:,trying to finish the 2 jars I’ve got from 1 plant ,having a hard time keep falling asleep after it everytime

6 Likes

This slow rollout is killing me, lol.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for keeping us without IG on the loop. I have picked myself up some Bubba Kish s1. And looking forward to the Xmas Bud and Sour Giesel. Not a bad deal in the end.

8 Likes

Epic Giesel drop… had to order me some of that Headband x Giesel! All I really want tho is that Sour D x Giesel freebie. Been super curious for that Xmas bud so that’s a bonus!

Lol I agree that him adding packs slowly was a killer lol… I refresh his website constantly so that was a fun one to watch today.

7 Likes

Well, Im glad I waited till this morning to make my order.

Headband x Giesel
Big Bad Wolf 1.0
Bubba Kush S1

Otherwise it would have been $380 with S&H now is under $300. So glad I waited!

15 Likes

Very nice!

I just placed an order for:
TK 5150 x Triangle Kush
Underdog Urkle
Flight Risk

Can’t wait to see what freebies he throws in.

13 Likes

Placing my order this morning as well, even though not all the Giesel crosses are up yet…

I really wanted the headband cross and the sour d cross, and since sour d cross is a freebie I’ll probably grab something else too with that discount code!

7 Likes

Or buy direct and get even more freebies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Only bummer about buying direct is I can’t put a money order on my credit card so I have to spend more conservatively haha!

5 Likes

I just found CSI a few months ago and saw he did a Halloween sale aswell as Black Friday which I grabbed some packs from, wondering if he normally does a 4/20 sale? I’m way overstocked on seeds and his seeds specifically for the single tent I have, but there’s definitely a few of these I want to try, plus the freebies!

5 Likes

I think there’s a good chance for a 4/20 sale in '24. This was the sale promotion for last 4/20:

Here is mention of the 4/20 sale back in '22:

This was mentioned about the 4/20 promotion back in '21:

I wanted to order some stuff since the Hash Plant S1 dropped during the Black Friday sale. Hoped I’d be able to participate in the Christmas sale but just can’t swing a purchase at the moment so have to hold off again. I’m definitely hoping there will be another one in April that I can try for. The sales are CSI are helpful when money is tight and the freebies are so thoughtful and considerate! Massive respect for Caleb and the team at CSI. Many blessings and much love

9 Likes

looks like the cheese s1’s got replenished too. last time i looked they were out of stock so i am gonna cop two packs as my xmas present for myself!

11 Likes

Score from a trade so no cool freebies…:pensive:…but still stoked about em. It’s like a bx. Wish I could scoop that chem d ×giesel but hey. Maybe oneday​:crossed_fingers:t5::v:t5:

22 Likes

Anybody have any recs for more daytime strains from csi? I’m thinking maybe lemon party s1? Not necessarily edgy/rushy or speedy type stuff just something that doesn’t make me want to take a nap lol. Even a nicely balanced hybrid would be killer.

1 Like

I have his trainwreck s1s going on there second run now and it’s got an uppy high to it . I would also think his dogshit clone would have a similar effect being there both sativa dominant strains .

6 Likes

Agent orange stuff but it seems like he’s a little limited on that front.

2 Likes

You mean Cali-O?

2 Likes

did anyone who placed an order for the xmas sale receive the inv/confirm email? i did not this time, it has happened once before where i got the email the next day. im not worried just wanting to see if im the only one who didnt get invoice. glad i wrote down my inv# before closing the order screen.

3 Likes

There was a pheno in the big bad wolf 2.0 that was like taking speed! Have you cleaning the whole house, doing an oil change and cleaning the eavestroughs. All before lunch. Just don’t smoke one anytime after 7pm or you’ll be bright eyed and bushy tailed still at 2am idk where that came from but if you want UP, that’s the one.

12 Likes

I ordered during the Geisel drop. No confirmation email, didn’t realize till your post.

I forgot to record order number so I wrote out the order, my name and city and included cash.

I did get a confirmation through the cart feature that order was placed.

5 Likes