CSI Humboldt Seeds

ok so i am not the only one. im sure he will take care of it, i sent him an email after the order letting him know about the issue, but im sure he is aware of it now.
on another note the one babu i planted is above the coco today.

11 Likes

Nice! I want to grow that one SO BAD! I remember last year it was like ten days after Christmas before I got confirmation when I ordered two days prior. Probably just overwhelmed atm

4 Likes

Confirmed, I also did not get an email.

Anyone who plans to place an order, be sure to take down your order number on the order confirmation page.

4 Likes

LOL thatā€™s meā€¦every damn day. With or without smoke. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Check those spam folders, boys. Itā€™s happened to me before

2 Likes

Mine was in my spam folder for two weeks before I had the wherewithal to check.

4 Likes

Dang csi has some killer fem gems!
Purple Hindu Kush s1
Purple Urkle s1
Gator bait
The list goes on! Iā€™m curious why do they do 7 beans per pack?

7 Likes

The latest csi haul. I ordered right before the sale went up. I ordered zkittlez x lemon party and Florida og x cherry pie.

23 Likes

Anyone here got some of the Uzbekistani IBL freebies theyā€™d be willing to trade? Trying to collect a few of those five-packs up to supplement the one I have and get a good number for repro. Send me a DM if ya do!

5 Likes

Got these ordered a couple days before the sale went up, very excited for all of it, but the HP-13 and Panama stuff are probably getting popped sooner.

Iā€™ve seen some great phenos come out of the fallen soldiers packs too!

The Sour Bubba and Pure Bred should be right up my alley as well as far as effects go.

17 Likes

growing out an irene x tk and think it may be a male. its only 5 days into 12/12 so will know more in a few days.

how likely is it to get a male in a fem pack of seeds?

10 Likes

Starting to seem more and more likely especially from CSI, not sure whatā€™s going on over there but thats the second time this week of hearing about a male in a feminized pk from them and multiple hermy reports lately.

3 Likes

well thats not very reassuring! ill have to shoot him an email once i confirm it is a male. glad i only popped one of the pack. maybe that why they are/were very limited! haha

2 Likes

On a side note that cross ā€œSouthern Comfortā€ I think he dubbed it looks amazing from pics I seen on his site. Male could be a keeper, but then again stability issues.

2 Likes

I just checked it out, I didnā€™t realize he did that cross both ways. It looks like the southern comfort is the reverse cross, Tk x irene. I wonā€™t trash this plant yet but I sure canā€™t let pollen fly in the tent, will have to bring him onto the balcony or something.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve posted this on here before. I had a true Deadzone male a couple years ago. This is part of the email he sent me back. Iā€™ve talked to other breeders that agree with what he says about percentages of finding a male in fems

12 Likes

Thatā€™s like 20th pack Iā€™ve read. Seen 10-12 packs of csiā€™s chem91 s1 alone, throw full blown males.

Something doesnā€™t add up :thinking:

11 Likes

Not that uncommon, depends on the maker and if their doing reg breeding at the same and have males around.
I am of the mindset that males in fem seed are usually the result of stray pollen from a different project running at or near the same time that is utilizing males.
Iā€™ve read numerous reports of males in the fem seed from CSI, which leads me to believe he may have experienced a bit of pollen drift. (That shit goes everywhere!) So you may have a true male Irene x unknown male pollen. Time will tell, I guess.
:v::grin:

13 Likes

Iā€™m not a fan of fem seeds. Iā€™ll run the few I have left but no more after that. My room is outside of my house and has some environmental fluctuations in humidity. 90% of the fems I run throw balls on the lowers. Only 15% on the regs Iā€™ve run

6 Likes

Seems likely given the ā€œFallen Soldierā€ lines. Iā€™ve experienced males or full blown herms in two CSI Fem strains out of 5 or 6 sampled so farā€¦

6 Likes