Cupping leaves only on top

Its only 1 plant and it 2 inches taller then the rest, looking for a sec opinion.
78 deg
50 %
I’m thinking lights to intense.

5 Likes

I think you’re right

6 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it unless it gets worse.

5 Likes

It did it these last 2 days so I’m thinking that last bit of stretch put a couple top buds in that un happy spot .
Thanks for answering
@BasementBeans
@Foreigner
I will keep this updated for future notes .

2 Likes

It looks fine to me…that usually happens with you’re pushing your nutes…That’s how I like to roll, push my nutes without burning the plants…

4 Likes

Your plant is trying to hold onto moisture, by creating a micro climate around the top of the leaf inside rhe curl, as the RH is a bit low combined with the temps and light.

5 Likes

@PhilCuisine
So I dropped the light 2 inches which puts it exactly the same heights as the other 3so Im thinking you are right on this one . Then I checked my ppm before I feed and yes there alittle high but im still at 1000 so
I’ve been back to not using meters I only use ph to finish my mix .thanks again

Seems more needing to back the light up just a few inches…

I would say that before nutes, since its on top only

1 Like

I did last nite raise the light 2 inches so that was first change today I will get out my temp meter an check leaves vs flower.
Tonight I will just make a happy mix instead of a hard hitting mix .

1 Like

@Shadey
Now we’re getting close, becouse humidity has been 40 lately lights on and 43 lights off rely low temps lights on are 78 at canopy 26 inches with the diablo 100 %

2 Likes