Cyr_grow / Dirty Worms Farm Collab - Mother of Berries x BOG Sour Blutooth

Thus thread is to document our upcoming collaboration between @Cyr_grow and myself, @Electric-Stoner aka Dirty Worms Farm. This will be an ongoing project , not just a one off wham bam thank you ma’am F1 party, although that’s the first step of the journey. Excited to work with someone I have a huge amount of respect for someone who doesn’t harbor an ounce of greed or ego and does what he does purely outta passion. So cheers mate, here’s to the begining of a wild journey :beers:

The parent (P1) stock will be the Mother of Berries cut I’ve held for over 20yrs and @Cyr_grow preservation of BOG’s Sour Blutooth Breeding Studs (2). Both have alot to bring to the table individually as well as having alot of similarities which will hopefully correlate to compatibility.

First step of the process is getting the MOB cut over to the big homie.

Stay Tuned :green_heart:

23 Likes

Some shots of the Mother of Berries

15 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

We don’t really have any defined goals, just to have fun with it and see where these magical plants take us :green_heart:

4 Likes

What is the effect, and what makes you like it so much of the MOB plant you’ve kept for so long?

3 Likes

Holy sticking around for this for sure

2 Likes

Here are the two males that will be used for the f1 progeny

Tooth Berry
MOB (clone only) x Bog Sour Blutooth

11 Likes

Yep I’m following this now. Hoping to get a few F1 seed :grin:. It makes me happy to see you selected a few stud males instead of breeding them all.

2 Likes

F1 progeny will be used for hunting to make f2’s and possibly a BX line. If all goes according to plan, the f2 generation will be the ones released for public use. Testers will be needed though to see what the f2 generation brings to the table @ChinookKing

3 Likes

I’m confused as to why you’d release a F2 line and not a F1? The F2s are going to show a ton of variation.

5 Likes

I want to pick the best offspring that represent the parents and have the f2 line looking like the parents. Plus i don’t have that much pollen from the sour blutooth. So f2’s it will be for the release
@ChinookKing

2 Likes

Gonna be hanging out for this one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That was actually why we originally wanted to release the F2’s. We wanted the variation that comes with the second filial generation. That way growers could hunt through the F2’s and find something that works for them. This was and will always be a longterm Sour Blutooth backcross project. Outcrossing to the Mother of Berries and then back to one of @Cyr_grow selected SB females :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Mob cuts in hand. Time to get this collaboration under way. We have decided to work this line to a BX and won’t be released until we are confident that this cross will be a crowd pleaser.

Testers will be needed for the 2 filial generations and BX. Testers will be hand selected and will not go out to just anyone. Be on the lookout for the first round of tester beans next year.

Many thanks to @Electric-Stoner for providing this cut and giving me this oppurtunity

Tooth Berry
Bog Sour Blutooth x MOB

6 Likes

have a few of these seeds – have heard "mixed"reviews about this strain ----- thoughts ?

1 Like

This should be great, can’t wait to follow along.

1 Like