Da Sunshine show! Ongoing grow log from a 10 light medical grow in BKK

Great setup you have going.

2 Likes

555! GO BRO GO!!! :rofl:
And very cool you got your seed production rollin’! True OG-style!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Well hello!

Just a quick one today…
I brought my lens this morning so I got some good (I think) shots. :laughing:

Starting with room 1 that will start getting chopped (the purple thunder) on Tuesday.

Purple Thunder!

This is the Motorboat starting to swell up.
Another few weeks on this table… best run on this strain so far.
very sativa effects and very potent :heart:

Room 2 just on day 2 since flip.
Table one is Girl crush #1 - #2 phenos Indica heavy
Table two is popsicles #3 Pheno Sativa heavy

Last ones are my outdoor girl, very pregnant… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s all for the show today! OGTW!!

Hope you all are having a great Friday!

Cheers!

14 Likes

Dude those close up shots are awesome, beautiful buds.

3 Likes

Thanks man!! @HazyHarvester
I love to play with the macro lens in the rooms.
Some pics are better than others, the learning curve! hahaha

happy growing bro!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Plants look beautiful. Very cool to see the purple empress x dread bread grown by someone with such skills.

3 Likes

Hey @MikeyMeteor!

thanks for stopping in and for the kind words!

I will give an update soon on the phenos…

Cheers bro!

4 Likes

Okay Og here we go!

been in and out of town and super busy…

Let’s start with the preggo mom, she is holding a bunch of seeds and they are cooking away! she is swelling up and for the most part looking very good.
cherry cannoli mom from Pure Breeding x Toof decay x Chem candy
She was last hit with pollen on 8-24-24
I was a bit anxious and hit her the last time when I really should have left her alone.
I will let this girl go for at least 2 more weeks (maybe 3)and ensure the beans are ready.
I had to set up an automated top feed DTW on the balcony so I could go to the beach for 5 days.
Worked like a charm but until I modify the system its 5 days max.

I have a few reversals going and they look like they are taking.
They are sprayed 3 times each and will see if they can produce some pollen to make s1’s and some fem crosses. I have some bags to cover them up on the way, hope they hurry and make it. hahaha
I will post some pics when they are a little further along.

The balcony breeding is going pretty well.
I have just collected some blue kush pollen and hit a bog bubble clone and a cheese clone from Barneys farm and seeds are already forming after 5 days.
I just brought back a few retired moms and will be making crosses and maybe a few reversals as well.

Now on to the farm.

I have just shuffled plants to the pheno room and have just about sexed them all and caught a bunch of herms. I believe it was around 12 of 50 plants that had intersex traits that were all culled.

We have some beautiful plants in there though.

The table. these are staggered in and the most mature plants are at the back and they are on about week 3 of flower and some are week 2 and the front of the table is at day 7 today. culled 6 males yesterday as I just don’t have room for them.

Some individuals…

A few cobra lips and a few LA affie 11 x AHP @Budderton

LAA11 x AHP
More sative pheno

More indica pheno

These are both great plants. Nice overall structure and vigor and am starting to get some real lemon terps coming through.

Shishkaberry from not sure who sent me these but definitely some OG beans.

Red eye Jedi from @Cannabiscrusader
nice sturdy plant and really setting flowers and frosty already.

some really nice plants from @BobbyBudz

Powie poisons. these are probably the most vigorous plants in the room.
Nice structure and getting some fruity terps.

Powie pinks.

Skunk hashplant x soulmate

LSGTH from @Tlander looking crazy!

Purple Lambo From @blowdout2269 This plant is nice too, Some really nice frost rails already. wish I had gotten more than one female out of 5 seeds… I will be revisiting that pack very soon!!!

Grip tape x vortex from @Dirt_Wizard I believe.

Steak and cheese from @Wizdom
She is looking very nice and caked at 3 weeks.

I will be back soon with an update on the flower rooms soon…
some reason Im having trouble uploading more photos.

Cheers to all OG!!!

19 Likes

:astonished:
That sucks brotha! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Looking great bro! Love the balcony breeding op! I knew you’d find a way…maybe you can find an E&F table/tray the size of your balcony? I just bought more VCT cable and plumbing parts while I was out today so we can keep moving forward with the new E&F table here, Once it’s dialed in you can set it and forget it if you want to go away.

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Looking good! They were all pretty consistant, stacked nice. One pheno has fatter buds i noticed, effect was the same. Stem rub was very similar across the board. Like funky chinese food with some incense. Weird smell to it, but addicting.

3 Likes

Oh cool! You popped them! The mother on that one is “Zip Tape” from Copa Genetics, Early Glue (Ethos) x Black Domina #1-4 (Sensi)

4 Likes

Sweet lets see how it does!!

Cheers bro!

1 Like

Yo OG!! here we are with a quick update.

so my preggo girl took some beatings before she got the chop.

Didn’t get as many beans as I thought I would but she will get searched more after she is fully dried. I’ll at least have enough to pass a few around and to try out myself.
Im excited to see this first cross in action.
She was getting attacked by bud rot in 3-4 places and being chewed by the bastard mites that inhabit this part of the world, so it was time.
Here are some parting shots of her.

The rot.

There were a few autos that were with her with the mites attacking as well.
working on eradicating them now. One and done for the win.
Very nice structure and great terps.
Both autos were pollenated with male toof decay x chem candy pollen so I will have a few reg autos to run in the future.

Toof decay x chem candy from @pharmerfil

Banana bourbon

We also have some reversal action going on a popsicles from LIT genetics.
At first I didn’t think the STS was any good but lo and behold the anthers started popping out, so I have some Baguette loaf bags with clear windows to put over to catch the fem pollen. Ive sprayed a few others that are yet to show but I think this week I should start to see some progress.

The main grow is on a break now so we have swithched to some t5’s on the mom table and in a holding pattern for a bit as we are having issues with the Market being really slow during low season. we have only one room in flower and I have started my sea of green run with about 75 clones flipped after rooting. I have been taking off
all but the top 3 nodes off as they stretch. Let’s see how this turns out. hahah
here are 2 shots. one is first day on the table and second was yesterday. They were flipped to flower about 3 days after the first pic.
I will get some more shots when they are done with the stretch.

Also the rest of the room is here. The same strains are being run on the back of the table, Purple sherbanger #14 and #17 from Bloom as well as some cherry custard and cherry canolli from pure breeding.
and on table 1 is Popsicles #4.

everything in the pheno room is looking happy and healthy.
Some really frosty examples. everything is cloned and awaiting a rerun for the winners.
After all the herms are out here is mostly what’s left.
Plants are staggered in and about half are on week 6.
4-5 others week 4 and maybe 2-3 that are week 2.

Powie poison @BobbyBudz

Purple Lambo @blowdout2269 looking mighty fine!

Skunk HP x Soulmate

Another Powie pink @BobbyBudz

and another a few weeks behind.

Cherry sherbet from pure breeding.

Pole dancer from @seeds of Liberty.
The stretch on this girl was crazy, there is another one I just put in and she is reaching for the moon as well.

Steak and cheese from @Wizdom

Another few from @BobbyBudz
Powie wowie.

Powie wowie.

Then we have 2 phenos of @Budderton La affie #11 x Afghan HP
First one is much faster and compact. I’ll be checking trips next week.

Also from @Budderton I have 2 Cobra lips females.

One Blue Kush from @DougDawson

There are some more that will get updated soon.
Here is a shot of the whole table.

The balcony breeding is also going well and Ive knocked up 5-6 strains with some Blue Kush pollen collected from seeds from @DougDawson so thank you very much.
I will be pollinating a bunch of autos as well with pollen from Toof decay x chem candy that is sitting in the freezer already. I have Orangedelic, scarlet grapes, and an unknown cookies strain sprouted. really getting interesting with the reversals and BOG crosses.

That’s all I have for now folks.

OGTWWL!!

Cheers OG!

14 Likes