Da Sunshine show! Ongoing grow log from a 10 light medical grow in BKK

Look Great, Good morning !

2 Likes

Okay OG here an update from the Land Of Smiles…
Firstly we will start with the mom room.
Lots of clones.
Lots of moms.
Lots of starts hitting there stride.

A few autos that are already starting to flower. @pharmerfil

Purple empress x dread bread @MikeyMeteor

LA Affie 9 x afghan hash plant @Budderton

Grip tape x Vortex @Dirt_Wizard I think… :rofl:

Purple lambo @blowdout2269

Blueberry hashplant @Cannaology

Redeye jedi @Cannabiscrusader
IMG_3235|375x500

Cobra lips from @BeTheLight

Pole dancer @Seeds.of.liberty

Powie pink @BobbyBudz

Powie poison @BobbyBudz

Super lemon haze @Tlander

Oregon huckleberry @allotment

All of these will be moving into new digs as soon as we can harvest the current hunt and clear the room and set up yet another table for hunting.
This is not all either there will be more tags to come…
veg table here with a bunch of popsicles and girl crush clones ready to be moved to room 2 for a week of veg and then flower time.

Room 1 is stuffed full of 1 table of purple thunder and a table of motorboat.
Looking really good in there.
table 2 here

table 1 here.

Last but not least is the half table of popsicles that is getting the chop now.
some real lookers here but had an intense dry back due to human error not turning the pump back on so they got a little crispy. so pretty tho.

well folks I hope you enjoyed the show…

Ill be back soon with an update on the phenos that are finished before they are cleared tomorrow.

Cheers OG!!

24 Likes

Oooo, growning the Purple Lamborghini.
That’s awsome! :smiley:
Ya know, that seed mommy was damn near black. I think @Hammerheadlake told me had the black phenotypes in the F2’s also.
I hope you find a real keeper. Best of luck!
Looking great. :+1:t4:

Oh, I absolutley did brotha!:slightly_smiling_face:
:v:t4:

4 Likes

Just a pure joy to look at, you must employ an army of gnomes and fairies to work those tables :slightly_smiling_face:
I think the Red eye jedi could be from @Cannabiscrusader :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

WoW! Love it all bro, but that start/Mom room has me drooling! I just finished trying to squeeze some 3 gallon pots back into the E&F tables after taking out some 1 gallon airpot plants and I’m already running out of room! 555! Looking at that list of plants/donors it’s apparent you’ve done a great job of making friends here on OG in short order! :joy: Really glad you found us bro! Keep up the good work/play! Hope the variegated Mexican Oregano snips arrive at your place today! I’ve got the tracking # if there’s any problem, just shout.

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey bro! @Tlander

I just got the snips!

Thank you so much!

Cheers!

1 Like

Most likely. My name was on the bag inside the flip if it was from me

2 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Sorry I must have mixed up my notes…

Ill correct and can’t wait to see how they turn out…

Cheers bro!

@blowdout2269 @globalhead @Cannabiscrusader @Tlander thank you for the kind words and for stopping by…

cheers boys!

5 Likes

No worries at all broskie! Happy to see you growing them out. I still have yours in the giant cardboard you sent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll get to them, I swear lol

Nice garden btw. Very healthy

3 Likes

You have a nice professional grow operation. Everything looks on point

3 Likes

Thank you!!! @LoveDaAutos Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers!

1 Like

Man, that’s a lot of grow love the update!

3 Likes

Cobra lips I believe is a @Budderton creation !!! Awesome to see seeds that I mailed out being grown. Love this site !!!

5 Likes

Good Morning from NW Florida @Drsunshinestrains and OG! Hope all is well, your plants look great as usual.

2 Likes

Hey @Gumbert thank you sir!

Hope you are having a stellar day!

How’s the weather down there? did you get any of that hurricane rain?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Damn that’s a nice grow set up! Amazing looking all around. Question why the 2 sets of beta but no scrog is it just for support?

2 Likes

@420noob Thank you sir, it was a lot of work to get set up but it was worth it…Yes some of these poly hybrids have some weak stems so we just put it up for when they flop over at the end.

Hope you are having a great day!!

Cheers bro!

2 Likes

Okay OG time for a quick one!

Seedlings are on the move…
The mom table got cleared yesterday and these seedlings moved off the racks and on the big girl table. All of them got a cleanup underneath their skirts…

Still a few on the racks that are smaller. I cut 130 clones yesterday as well for an upcoming sea of green run. Im gonna try to increase our yields with this technique by stripping all but the top nodes and growing some single cola plants. and a lot of them.

room 1 is a few weeks from chop and looking phenomenal.
We have one strain per table Purple thunder and motorboat both are from Exotic Genetics.
Smells absolutely wonderful in there.

Purple Thunder here.

Motorboat here.

In room 2 we have some vegged plants that will be spread between the two tables and flipped to flower tomorrow. Girl crush from Mendocino twenty 20 and popsicles from LIT genetics.

Some pheno hunt plants drying. Some BOG sour strawberry

Then we have my preggers balcony girl.
She is a cherry cannoli from Pure Breeding and I knocked her up with Pollen from a cross of
Toof decay x Chem candy. she has a bunch of beans starting to swell. I am hoping to get to the finish line on my first ever (INTENTIONAL) pollination!! I have been keeping the heat at bay by keeping a jug of her feed in the fridge and bringing it to 68 F before quenching her thirst.
To be honest this is my first time trying this and it seems to be working quite well.
I have dropped pollen on her about 3 times now and it looks like there will be a lot.
I am a proud dad.

I also brought home a bunch of cuts I had doubles of and started to spray them with sts.
I want to make some seeds of the cultivars we are currently running and hunt through some of them. Lets see how it goes but I will likely make some crosses also if I can get some pollen from them.
Fingers crossed…

A few more clones in there new home.

A few more autos that got hit with some pollen as well.

And finally we have some variegated Mexican Oregano from @Tlander who was kind enough to send some cuts up to me. They are starting to take off. These plants rooted so quick it blew my mind. hahaha

Well that’s all I have for today, I will be doing some upgrades to the the pheno room before taking all the seedlings over there.

Fun fun fun!! OGTWWL!!!

Cheers everyone!

13 Likes

Rh must be still pretty high out there…is that why you’re drying under the AC…??
All looking good especially the balcony one …that cross will definitely be :fire:
:v:&:green_heart:

3 Likes

@globalhead It stays high bro, we get a few months of dryer weather but we almost have to dry indoors 60/60.

Yes I’m chomping at the bit to start shucking some of those beans in the oven in a month or so.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers bro!

4 Likes