Dancehall and pineapple thai

This morning I added more soil gently to each cup the stalk will make roots any where it is covered by soil

5 Likes

I added a fan that blows over the top, it gently makes the seedlings wiggle and will strengthen stems

2 Likes

The bottom was dry so I added some well water with a teaspoon of root drench per gallon. Approximately a quart so it came over the holes in the bottom of the cups
It’s important to bottom feed at this stage, pouring water from the top can dislodge seedlings.

1 Like

Goddam I made a rookie mistake! They didn’t need watered or fed yet! The pine thai babies look like shit.
Here’s the worst

2 Likes

They are doing better, I actually gave them some water, since they were dry for 24 hours or so. I mixed rain and well water since my well water has a lot of calcium.

2 Likes

But this is my new tent , I also have a new light from MarsHydro that will be going in there. I have bubba plant hanging up drying in the tent now.

4 Likes

Last night I mixed some warm well water and cool rain water and puree in the bottom of the box
I always bottom water my seedlings

4 Likes

Did you look close? The pineapple thai has its first internode!

3 Likes

They look good. They will be transplanted into bigger pots soon and go in the tent. ;Pineapple thai in back tall and vigorous and Dancehall CBD in front. All regular seeds. Dancehall will go in tent and thai will go in green house for fall harvest

3 Likes

Weird leaf mutation in one thai plant!

1 Like

They are in the tent now!

2 Likes

Ok i apparently had the LED too low and like to have burned the shit our of these. I moved them back to the CFLs and left my Romulan grapefruit clones in the tent and both are fine now. The pineapple thai seedlings are getting tall and passing the short broad leaf Dancehall plants. I will try to get some photos up tomorrow. Mean while this came in the mail from Kwikseeds today

3 Likes

Ok I moved the pineapple thai seedlings and Dancehall seedlings in my closet. I have my old style agrobrite CFL bulbs on em!
This was a week ago and I have since repotted and moved pineapple thai out to greenhouse

2 Likes

Pineapple thai plants

4 Likes

I put Romulan grapefruit clones in the tent and am spray one with silver thiosulfate

Maybe I should do a scrog? I haven’t done it before?? Advice?

2 Likes

Well my Bubba Hash plant that I put in the green house looks dead…we have had heat in the mid nineties so the green house is probably over a hundred all day.
The thai plants seem to like it!

1 Like

Pineapple thai plants in green house shed

6 Likes

Ok they may have gotten too hot? Or mix is too hot. This is the tops of two plants
I watered til run off yesterday. This is a recycle soil mix with a number of amendments, nothing outrageous

2 Likes

Another…

2 Likes

The Bubba Hash plant got too hot the other day and it was not as close o the roof as these…I’m hoping sitting them on the cool soil will help?
Other wise they will need to grow in the yard! They won’t fit in my grow room at this height!