Dancehall and pineapple thai

I think it’s just the watering. This strain wear it’s heart on it’s sleeves

Pineapple thai plants look better
But I spotted this…

3 Likes

Dancehall are ok with a the home MADE LED LIGHTS
but one looks sick…hope it’s not the canary in the coal mine!

2 Likes

Lol
Here’s my Romulan grapefruit clones in the tent
Do I need to trim the bottom limbs?
Except the trans gender plant of course

3 Likes

Definitely have a male pineapple Thai

4 Likes

Hey there nice grow! Are you going to grow out the male you discovered for pollen? Ya I would agree the ladies in the tent need a haircut, from what I’ve read if the leaves aren’t getting light in the bottom 1/3 of the plant then they can be removed, and even the internodes. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing how the outdoor plants do.

1 Like

@Dalorean
Yes I’m doing a seed run with the pineapple thai. It came from 707 seed bank and supposed to be an original sonoma ca cut that was bred to jack the ripper then backcrossed
I only had five seeds left because of an earlier grow that produced three females in one try and one make in another
I didn’t manage to keep any viable pollen so I’m stoked to find this boy
He is a stinky stem rub like rotten fruit
The others range from grapefruit to sweet pineapple smells. He is the only rank stinker.
I’m running the Romulan grapefruit clones in the tent and trying the colloidal silver spray so I will try trimming lower branches on the female females and leave the bottoms in my switched plant
Also have Dancehall in a closet with a home made LED light
I am hoping for a male there but a friend sent me Dancehall pollen so it’s not as crucial
He and I are looking to find a high CBD Pheno of this plant for cloning. There have been three phenos of dancehalls so far, I’m hoping for the Christmas tree shape and high CBD
Most are squat and indica type although some turn purple :purple_heart:

5 Likes

The tops of several pineapple thai plants are burnt and the heat inside my greenhouse is terrible
I’m putting them outside now :blush:
I’m taking a chance on theft but my neighbors are never home…so?

1 Like

Pineapple Thai plants look great…I think I have three males!

!

5 Likes

One dancehall had a deficiency I couldn’t define. I got no real answers when up loaded her photos. I have her a one time doe of miracle grow…them she seems better so yesterday I notice the dancehall plants were thirsty so I have them cal mag
Now she has taco leaves. Maybe need to cut light back even more?

Is this ok?

Here’s my poor bubba hash mom that got overheated in the greenhouse. I have been babying her with rain water and a CFL …a low dose of big bloom and a small sip of cal mag! I think she Will live

20210627_092549|312x500

2 Likes

They look alright to me, maybe just plain water for the next water or two are you finishing them out outdoors?

@Dalorean
I read your mind
I gAVE the dancehall plants well water…Five minutes ago.

The dance hall plants were in a tent. Got too hot and I move them to a closet that I was using last time I grew them
The pineapple thai were in a green house…bit moved into the yard on super hot days…after the bbba mom nearly croaked
I put some Romulangrapefruit clones in the tent

So it looks like I have three pineapple Thai males and two females. One is slow to go balls.
I read once the slower males are better? Any opinions? Should I keep all the males?

I have three males and two females and the pineapple Thai is looking great. The dancehall has two phenos…one single cola wide leaf, sometimes purple stem, another that is Xmas tree shape and narrow leaf. The romulangrapefruit clones have been battling mildew.
I put a new dehumidifier in the room and pulled out thirty pints last twenty four hours.
Got humidity down to fifty eight percent tho…
I accidentally sprayed the wrong plant with silver so I got mad and moved the plant on switching sexes in to another room and put a small clone with…r.g.f.t. Clones will bloom without the transgender…in the room.
I’m thinking if popping some other pollen in them

I cut a bunch of fanleaves off the RGFT clones…because of the damn powder mildew

Pineapple thais plants…one maLE was first to flower but has really small nutsacks and is a straight string of a plant, the tallest. I am debating culling him…

3 Likes

Dancehall plants under home made LED

Front right is Christmas tree phno. She seems more hungry
I moved her to a little litter bucket. She is several inches taller than her friends who are more of an indica phno

2 Likes

ROMULANGRAPEFRUIT clones in tent. Marshydro tsw2000 LED lighting in fifty percent setting only in bloom three weeks.

1 Like