Dank Den Diary's

Hell ya! Sounds good as far as what we mentioned as video upload it was of actuall tea under a microscope that I had shot a vid through the eyepiece it wasn’t of me actually making the tea just me looking at all the little swimmers in a drop! Have you seen my tea vid under the scope?

1 Like

Here’s a good one for ya @Kobracom420 !

https://youtu.be/Tt0xNnQzlFY

1 Like

Awesome…thanks Tiny…
I never seen this one yet…It’s pretty new to boot…

K.

1 Like

Yea June 4th in my notifications in video they mention they put one out every 2 weeks or something like that.

1 Like

I never seen your vid, no… I bet it resembled one of your worm orgy’s? Haha… Those Avacado’s work like a hot damn! Every time I lift that skin back, there are handful’s of worms entangled in it haha…

K.

1 Like

It’s in this thread!

1 Like

Is there more than just the one video where he shows his grow and talks enzyme tea?

2 Likes

Yea he’s feature on one or to on the MENDO Dope Channels they put out where he’s help them out lasagna technique no-till in a big ol 200-300 gallon smart pot. @miyagi

3 Likes

Oh yeah I remember that a few seasons back. They were getting the no-till going.

2 Likes

Holy cow, how did I miss this? Better late than never I guess.

5 Likes

The dog ate it.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

Me too, pulling up a :couch:

2 Likes

I am easy to miss…I tend to hide in the shadows haha…I have those beans with tails right now…Thanks Mang.

K.

3 Likes

Hey there V,

I forgot to show you something you may be interested in Buddy…I found this when I was on the search for my Nitemare, a couple of months ago…This site has some seriously good growers on it (including Soma), and they seem to have felt the same about her as I do…I think you can do wonderful things with her Mang…I for one, am looking forward to seeing the cool things that can be done.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=258236

Regards,

K.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. You know once I hear about cool stuff I gotta find out more! I’ll be doing some NN research now. I like that it buds when you give less then 18hrs of light for sure!

3 Likes

It also goes by the name “Z” or Zed around these parts…

I found this on Z…

This one is funny…They say its a NLxHP…It is not.

https://cannasos.com/strains/indica/zed

I know the true history of “Z” or Nigerian Nite-mare…If you ever are interested…

EDIT: The buds I have seen online, don’t look like the ones that grow on this Pheno…This one is much nicer…

K.

3 Likes

Another good lecture for anyone interested…

You may need headphones…If it is too quiet for you…

K.

2 Likes

Update for shop : The starting of another chapter…

Transplant complete…

And my No-Till 4x20 Bed…32 lil’ ones in their new digs…

K.

20 Likes

Sum bitch you got an army of plants there! There’s no fucking around at @Kobracom420 place ! Loooking good buddy!

7 Likes

I am really wanting the bed to work well…I would like to do the whole shop No-Till… The little ones in the bed took a bit of a beat down…The lite’s were a bit too strong, as they are Double Endeds, and I had not hardened them off properly. I just shut them down, and used indirect lighting for a couple of days.They are coming around now though…

Next, I will be cleaning out the trailer, and resetting it for another round. I will include the pics when I do it.

Thanks for the kind words Tiny…I am damn and determined to get this No-Till down. I think I will be setting up a trellis for the next round…

Later Pal,

K.

6 Likes