Dank Den Diary's

Looking like a jungle in there to a bug @Kobracom420!

4 Likes

That is good to hearā€¦I have noticed them dying off, when the soil starts to dry out.

K.

2 Likes

Hopefully, it will be too big of a jungle for unwanted bugs hahaā€¦

4 Likes

Ya mushrooms Donā€™t hang around too long here one day and gone the next

2 Likes

Looking good kobra! Very nice setup, always wondered how no-till organic worked. Iā€™ll be pulling up a chair to learn a thing or two!

5 Likes

I am learning as I go Mangā€¦This is my first go of itā€¦But am in good company in these parts.

I am getting ready to take some cuts soonā€¦Iā€™ll grab you a Grape God when I am in thereā€¦

K.

4 Likes

Hey Tiny,

Would you happen to know about flushing your girls (some peeps donā€™t flush?), with EM? I have been seeing snippets of it here and thereā€¦It is something I may be willing to try out.

Do you have any experience in doing such things?

K.

1 Like

Never have never will , in organics plants only take up what they need 24/7 the balance of microbiology and the exudates the plants provide is all that needed!

2 Likes

No need there either IMO.

1 Like

I have been growing with organic nutes for awhile, but I guess itā€™s hard to let old habitā€™s die. I used to run with synthetics, and am too scared to not flushā€¦Itā€™s like a bloody re-occurring nite-mare. So, what about a VERY diluted feeding, instead of just water?

K.

1 Like

Even with that IMO id say your tipping the balance in an unfavorable way donā€™t want to come across as a beeping my own horn type but canā€™t recall of ever having a true deficiency , I see so many problems here and there with people with plant issues from people that bottle feed all the time , but people that can , really have things dialed in and know what specific strains like what , I just donā€™t have time babysitting the Ins and outs of growing plants like that, mixing , concentrations, phā€™ing up and down water ppā€™ms Ec is just to much for me and I wouldnā€™t get anything else done If thatā€™s the case .

4 Likes

You may have read a couple of books by Lowenfels he hits the nail on the head when he statesā€ no one has ever fertilized the giant redwoods of California!

4 Likes

Killer setup Kobra! Maybe I can pick your brain on the notill sometimes. Youā€™ve definitely got me interested.

5 Likes

Hey Buddy!

Like I said in here earlierā€¦This is my first run with the No-Tillā€¦I am learning as I go, so I am in the same boat you are in hahaā€¦But the swell fellaā€™s/gals around here, who know a thing or two about the No-Till, have been a huge help for me. I am sure I will always have stuff to learn, and learn I shall. Then, maybe I can help others as well, and reduce some of their work loads haha.

It is super interesting stuff to learn. I have been at this for over 25 years nowā€¦And I have not been this stoked on learning stuff about growing, since I switched to growing organic, 20 years ago.

I will tell you anything I learn during this process, if you have any questions, just ask meā€¦Iā€™ll answer them if I know myselfā€¦But may point you to the seasoned vets, if I donā€™tā€¦

I can not seem to find any reason, why organic foods, should not be used instead of over priced stuff, loaded with salt? It makes zero sense to meā€¦Just my opinion.

Later Pal.

K.

I should read more booksā€¦I got bored of them, and find Forums like this, much quicker and easier Ha! Not doing myself any favors there.

I have been running Super Soil for a while now. I used Botanicare Liquid Karma, and Tea, as well as Sweet, in conjunction. I have never made my own stuff before (like Sprout Teaā€™s, Aloe etcā€¦) so this is new territory for meā€¦Makes me a tad bit nervous, dropping the Bottle.

As I still have a business to run, I am most concerned about the yield, for the first couple of pullsā€¦ What should I expect as far as that goes?

I am never worried about the Trichā€™s, because that is what I focus most onā€¦And obviously the Grower has a lot to play. But, if all goes smooth, will it cost me a lot of weight off the start?

Also, if it does drop for the first couple, until the soil gets situated, are there any tricks to help combat that? I seen somewhere else on a forum, that someone hit the bed with a shit tonne of EM to start every Flowering period. So things like thatā€¦

I am not a greedy person at all, and normally prefer the quality, not quantity. But I also have over $50 Grand of debt, getting going in the new shop as well.

This is the reason I am trying out the bed in the shop, using 8 lites maxā€¦Before I decide to change it all over to No-Till.

Sorry if this is a bit long, but these are the things I have been a bit worried aboutā€¦Haha.

Thanks very much Tinyā€¦You are one of my faveā€™s in hereā€¦You always seem to have the time, to make someone welcome, or steer them in the right direction. I appreciate that.

K.

8 Likes

I happy you found your favorite strain dude! Btw everything looks pretty amazing. Canā€™t wait to see those frosty nugs again man!

1 Like

Thanks Mangā€¦ I would like to try a couple of breedings one dayā€¦Try and pay back some of the fine ju-ju in this place. Offer up a seed run perhapsā€¦

K.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome dude. I would love to try out such a fantastic strain. He kept her alive for ten plus yearsā€¦thats what I call preservation!

1 Like

I will PM you, when I can help you out with that, when I have a mother big enough to make a coupleā€¦And what was the saying you guys were talking about? ā€œThe best way to save a strain, is to share itā€ ?

I will hook up anyone who is interestedā€¦ :slight_smile:

It just has to be when I have a mother big enough to handle it.

You can probably do some interesting crosses with her. Bonus, is WP does not even touch her. I have seen amazing resistance there.

K.

1 Like

I can never get enough seeds! Thanks for hooking a brotha up!

1 Like

You would, and have done the same Man, same with a lot of others in here.

K.

1 Like