Dank Den Diary's

I realize coming from your standpoint it’s a great leap of faith getting into something new like this as far as comparisons between the two I can’t really help there cause i’v never done synthetics before check out my 2018 thread with a video of Gabe brown after watching that you’ll clearly see the potential this has I’ll post a link here to help , also watch some Elaine Ingram vids how she’s changed farmers crop lands around the world by using compost and teas in short order , the proof is in the pudding when you see side by side comparisons in farm land ,this translates over just in a much smaller scale a great book to read also is Jadam organic farming where they state in the book that you can grow an acre of whatever it be for like 100$

I believe this is the one @Kobracom420!

3 Likes

This is a good taste of what Elaine has to offer

2 Likes

Thanks Tiny…

I have actually seen some of Dr.Ingham’s lectures before…Now that I see her.
But i have never seen Gabe Brown before, so thank you.

As far as the Harvest stuff goes…I am just going to have faith, determination, and roll with it. As long as I put a good effort in, and respect my garden, I will be fine.

Thanks for the info Mang… I appreciate it.

K.

2 Likes

Thank for the kind words Sir! Appreciated FWIW there are other organic guys here doing it far longer than I iv only been at this since early 2017 and iv been happy with the results thus far!

@Kobracom420 have you been able to check out any “kaligrownbudz” videos yet? He’s one of my favorite u tubers now , along with a guy who all started for me was “MINESOTA NICE” along with his great videos with MENDO DOPE and there grows!

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey Tiny…

YES!, I am a Gromie Pal…Have been from the start…I also like the fact he has no big ego…Really seems like he genuinely loves his craft, and helping others…I have often thought we should have a Gromie thread in here…A place for all the Gromies in here to “unite” so to speak…

I have also been watching Mendo Dope for a long time…They were where I learned about “Lasagna Tech”… I have been a “Dirt Nurd”, and a “Doper” for a long time as well…Haha.

A lot of easy to digest information from those guys…I also really like Herbin Farmer’s content…He runs those wicked Ocean Grown seeds, that Vader OG rips…

Later Pal,

K.

2 Likes

Thanks for the vid Man… Gabe gave a wonderful lecture. That was a good’er…

K.

1 Like

For Anybody interested…

A fellow who knows his business…Much respect for Harley.

3 Likes

Hey @Tinytuttle

I finally got the recording of the little bastards running around…But OG won’t allow a video file to upload…

Another thing I am not sure about, was when I lifted my Avacado’s to see how much was left, I noticed these maggot looking things squirming around

I took a picture with the flash on, so you can see them :

Are they normally in the mix?

Sorry to bug you about all this…I just don’t want to make any mistakes, before the girls even get put in their new home…

Thanks again,

K.

3 Likes

A new cover crop pic :

K.

6 Likes

Love listening to that dude as well very knowledgeable man for sure!

1 Like

He is probably my Favorite, out of all of them…My medicated brain, understands him better than the others…Haha.

1 Like

I could be fly larvae or something similar just remember to bury it or cover it up pretty good I’d think that would help solve the issue

1 Like

Ya iv tried before also with the videos set it up on utube then upload from there I did one with compost tea awhile back with no problems

1 Like

They were seated down in soil pretty good to begin with…Either way…Looks like my chickens will get a treat, if they become a nuisance.

Thanks for the heads up on the video deal…I will have to make an acct, just for stuff like this, I suppose.

Thanks for your time Mang,

K.

1 Like

What’s your next plan for the cover crop hedge trimmers or a weed wacker or do you think you’ll leave a bit and experiment with it?

To tell you the truth…I am not too sure. I have not got there yet haha. I will probably use hedge trimmers, I have yet to buy.

I plan on leaving some of it, unless it impedes with my girls I will be putting in there. I was also wondering if I might benefit, from putting a small layer of straw on top of this bed…What do you think?

K.

I think ya ought to use scissors for that nicely manicured look that’s what I used on my 4x4 I’m not going to let the wife know I used her nice fabric scissors it’s just between you and I @Kobracom420 ok?

3 Likes

Well, I have only one problem…There is only one pair of snips big enough for the job…And those just happen to be the Ol’Lady’s fabric scissors…Very nice, and expensive…

Hmmm…What shall I do?

Hahaha I have used her 500$ hairdressing shears for trimming before,…It did not go over well.

5 Likes

ROTFLMAO I used the exact same pair on my cover crop!

1 Like