Dank Den Diary's

Wow kobra! What a shop you got there… nice work. Hope the best for the no-till… id like to get into this one day too! Keep up the good work man!

Overgrow!

4 Likes

Thanks Leaf… I have not forgot about you Buddy!.. I have a list…Ha! Checking it twice.

K.

3 Likes

How many plants you growing in that shop at a time? Hah looks like a forest man.

No problem amigo, no rush! :slight_smile: blue god is still going, didn’t have the heart to chop and I’m glad I didn’t because the bud is looking quite nice for a hermie. Black Lebanese x black afghani has sprouted next.

A good buddy of mine is setting up a shop like yours and I am passing him a few beans along with some clones of the grape god once I get it growing heh. So it’ll be perfect ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Right now there is only half of a shop running with 450 in it…The other side will be getting finished in around six months or so, then I can double it.

Talk to you soon Man…

K.

5 Likes

450 and only at half capacity!? :astonished:

No half measures @Kobracom420. Good luck with the no-till bed!

Tx

6 Likes

Hey Trinity,

I have a large license, haha.
I would like to do even more numbers, smaller pots. Sea of green, with less than a week veg. If I could quarter the shop up, 25 lights every 2 weeks, would be my choice. You get an extra pull a year. Not to mention saving on trim costs, and not having smalls in the bags. All cola’s, and any secondary gets squished into Rosin.

Thanks for the luck with the No-Till… I will use any I can get haha.

K.

7 Likes

Hey guys…A great talk by Dragonfly Earth Medicine…These guys know their stuff as well.

K.

4 Likes

I have 3 apple trees in my back yard. Was wondering if I could use those… I know in the video they mentioned it but they also said they watch there sugars… so how could I utilize my apple trees before them turning into alcohol? Lol. Make some teas maybe? Awesome vid but still a little lost on this LAB IMO talk haha

Nice set up , so you run all plants no till got some questions if you don’t mind on light spacing ?

Hey Shiskaberry (love the strain for your name)

I am currently only growing No-Till for my 4x20 bed. Soon too in my trailer… All the pots in my shop are Super Soil… I also just spaced out my room last night/today. So I will be posting pics tonight of the new spacing. But, anything I may be able to help you out with, I will.

Edit: Sorry Dude…You were asking about the lite spacing…Ha!

We used the spacing Gavita gave us for our shop dimensions…I know one thing though…It is crazy bright in my shop…But ask any questions you wish…I will answer what I know.

:slight_smile:

K.

1 Like

Running 28x30 gavida 1000 what spacing did they recommend you , I’m 5 ft apart in 20 ft rows !

Hey Buddy,

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you…

They are spaced centered every 4.5 ft, for the length of the room (45 ft), and 6 ft between the rows sideways (22ft). I am pretty sure…I can’t seem to find the layout Gavita sent me…
It seems crazy, because along the walls, they are only like 16" out from the outside walls…It does get killer lighting in there though…I have to wear my polarized shades when I am doing work in there…

K.

2 Likes

No problem thanks for the measurement,same here need to put up a sign shades required!

1 Like

Another update…Shop again…

Just spread out the next round, to their forever homes…

My No-Till Bed update…

I have been in an all out war, to keep my cover from suffocating my girls haha…

It has finally settled down a bit, now that the girls have hardened off properly… Next is to start with the feeding regimen and such… I need more time to study more on that haha…Not enough to juggle all this smoothly.

My trailer is sitting idle right now, as I maxed my mothers out for the shop…So I will be cleaning it, and finishing up some small stuff I never got to earlier. I will be doing a more detailed update after I have it cleaned out…

K.

17 Likes

I know I’ve been watching this but that still blows me away. What a hell of a set up. Like outside in.

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliment Vapester…

I would like to eventually fill it with No-Till beds, and Scrog the whole thing haha…

One day perhaps…

K.

1 Like

An update of the trailers smoke…It is done curing…

Ladies and Gents, please put you hands together for the lovely… Blue Tooth…

K.

13 Likes

I also have an update on Reiko X’s, and Mr. Sparkles Auto’s…

thanks for the help fellas… I just finished cracking them…Will be transplanting soon…

I will post an update, when they are in their final home…

K.

7 Likes

Update on a couple of the other strains I tried out in my trailer…

Edit: The bud marked Bubblegum…Is not Bubblegum…It’s Pink Candy Kush…And I killed the mother off haha…It was not a keeper at all…

I will be turfing a couple of these Pheno’s, as I was not super happy with them, and I also had some unforeseen issues in the trailer, that were out of my hands… I am really looking forward, to seeing what it can produce, once I have it dialed in…I despise the things needed to do this, because it always seems like 1 step forward, two steps back haha…Then finally, it is perfect…

I need more time in a day haha…

K.

9 Likes

Amazing set up you got going on! Lots of work ahead!

1 Like