Dank-D's stink box adventures

Thanks dude, 1 donkey dick surrounded by golf balls :joy:

4 Likes

I’m starting to get a little anxious as I’m nearing the Finnish line but I refuse to harvest early. I hate to see so many newer growers spend all that time going nice buds just to harvest way to too losing yield, potency and taste.

5 Likes

we admire your will-power…your a bigger man than most!

TIMBER…haha

2 Likes

Hey DankD do you use a loupe or pocket scope when running down to the finish line?

The SFV78’s I cut a while back, every plant was cut on different days or weeks. I started cutting them at 18 weeks to 22 weeks for the last one, with most Thai influences.
I did let one go a bit to long, but it’s nice to have some sleeper buds.

The girls look fantastic honestly!

3 Likes

I use one of these

@webeblzr do you have a grow journal going?

4 Likes

I like that style of loupe! Mine is ok, but so miss my Radio Shack cheapo, I wore it out.

Yeah, over in Organics, My perpetual grow,the good, the bad, the ugly

Again man, damn nice work.

I still have my 15yr old one :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Think I’m going to try to squeeze out 1 more week. I’m seeing about 10% amber at most. Think I can let them go 1 more week without getting too much couch lock?

12 Likes

What kind of buzz do you like?? You like waking up where you passed out?? I DO…or are more of a mellow high? Like up and clean the house?

You could always take them at different times to find it just the way you like…oh and they look decent bro…good job!

4 Likes

Honestly I like them all …sativa/ breakfast…hybrid/ lunch…indica/ dinner. I guess I smoke more balanced hybrids than anything else. Just like to always have a little bit of sativa and heavy indica laying around too

6 Likes

I do this at times with unknown strains, the freebie packets, mostly. As you say, label for weeks growing, finding her sweet spot for you.
Many strains, need 3-4 weeks of cure, but some are delicious right off the stalk, once dried.

Man that is the best pocket scope design, IMHO!!

4 Likes

Looking great man I need to work on my picture taking for sure but yours are beautiful

2 Likes

Ok guys this grow is just about in the books. Within the next 2 weeks my flower will be my drying room.

Dropped some beans for my next run and shit is going to get turned up a bit. Time to see what the setup is capable of.

Going to squeeze 9 plants in 2 gal bags under 1 light. These plants will all be grown to about the 5th node then topped to the 3rd then veg for 1 more week.

The strains are as follows…GelatOG…Sweet Zombie…peyote zkittlez…white widow…black sugar.

Most of these are pretty good yielding strains so my goal will be 1 pound which is what this room was intended to do. Wish me luck fellas

9 Likes

Im cheering for ya

5 Likes

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Omg I hate trimming, chopped 2 cheese and 1 blueberry.

4 Likes

Harvested 2 cheese and 1 blueberry so down to 3 plants. The blueberry was dry enough for a sample and I must say it’s a very nice high. Cant wait to get a good cure on this stuff.

24 Likes

very nice looking plants :slight_smile:

and buds of course

enjoy and thanks for the look

Dequilo

3 Likes

Nice buds on those 3.
Good smoking ahead :+1:

My 3 smallest plants are dry after 6 days. Pack my jars for curing. Only got 4.5 oz off those 3 but that about what I was expecting. The 3 I have remaining will def weigh more.

14 Likes