Dank-D's stink box adventures

3 leaves are all coming out at the same node instead of 2…notice

1 Like

You get them , I have one at moment too : )

4 Likes

I think its a OG18

I got OG18 Gods and some afgan…the seeds got mixed up…ugh. Now I have to ID them in flower. I looked last night i got another male of this

solid genetics…

1 Like

Should be ok it’ll be super dim so they should barely see it. Also they say that plants don’t ‘see’ green light as it just reflects off them due to their color. They even sell headlamps with green lights on them to work on your plants in the dark time.

1 Like

Must be a church service cuz these girls are praying hard

16 Likes

Right on…they have found the light Gods!! They are packing it on nicely! Looking good! Im getting nutes tommrow…GH 3 part no calmag thou or PH. better than no nutes at this time

They look happy

1 Like

1 month into flower and they are starting to to get frosty. Just peeking in the room fills the whole house with a massive sweet stink.

15 Likes

Looking sweet! And yeah, love that scent myself.
I had an unexpected visitor the other day while trimming, in my living room. I took my trim board, full of buds into the bedroom.
But that stench just blasted the power company electric guy telling me I was going to loose power for an hour or 2, as they switch lines out front.
Oh damn, he got a nose full.

1 Like

Haha…always made me nervous anytime someone was working at my house.

2 Likes

Day 39 of flower …just posting for my own record

14 Likes

Cherries jubilee

Blueberry starting to get a touch of purple

15 Likes

UK cheese 2:1 cbd …

both will be getting the chop this weekend :facepunch:

16 Likes

Very nice plants man!

3 Likes

Thanks dude, 1 donkey dick surrounded by golf balls :joy:

4 Likes

I’m starting to get a little anxious as I’m nearing the Finnish line but I refuse to harvest early. I hate to see so many newer growers spend all that time going nice buds just to harvest way to too losing yield, potency and taste.

5 Likes

we admire your will-power…your a bigger man than most!

TIMBER…haha

2 Likes

Hey DankD do you use a loupe or pocket scope when running down to the finish line?

The SFV78’s I cut a while back, every plant was cut on different days or weeks. I started cutting them at 18 weeks to 22 weeks for the last one, with most Thai influences.
I did let one go a bit to long, but it’s nice to have some sleeper buds.

The girls look fantastic honestly!

3 Likes

I use one of these

@webeblzr do you have a grow journal going?

4 Likes

I like that style of loupe! Mine is ok, but so miss my Radio Shack cheapo, I wore it out.

Yeah, over in Organics, My perpetual grow,the good, the bad, the ugly

Again man, damn nice work.

I still have my 15yr old one :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes