Dank-D's stink box adventures

Just a little update … they look alot different than they did 2 weeks ago. They are about a month old now and I started training about 10 days ago.

The blueberry already smells fruity as hell and the main stems look like they are on steroids. After they are woody enough for me to take clones I will be putting all 4 into flower. Then i will select 1 blueberry and 1 cherries jubilee for mother’s.

Training has been great with both strains except I decided to top one of the cherries to see how she reacts. Being a long time scrog grower I’m not a fan of giant main cola.

14 Likes

Good Job Mr. Dank…excited to see flowers.

2 Likes

Week 1 of flower in the books fellas. They just got their 1st feeding today so kept it mild…2 tbs big bloom…1 tbs tiger bloom…1 tbs grow big .

Still training them down and each plant should have a pretty even canopy. I dont really have big expectations for this grow as I have no clue about what phenotypes I may get but I can assure you I will pull a pound per grow after this one.

Happy growing and thanks for stopping by.

13 Likes

My flower room is up and running now…I’m 2 days in. good job yours is looking very healthy.

I can assure you I will pull a pound per grow after this one. Goals are good…lets just get through the next 12 hours!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I’ll get a pound easy…will be growing 6 plants from clone once I get rolling. With this being my 1st grow in 12 plus years I’m starting from scratch. Here in a few weeks I will probably turn my light up.

1 Like

I understand completely…takes time to get the top spinning! Genetics are huge…Id rather have clones now. Proven genetics and not waiting for seeds…guy only wants to go through that once.

1 Like

Week 2 of flower for 2 cherries jubilee/ 2 blueberry and now they are starting to take off. I used a couple cheese cbd autos to dial in my grow room and they seem to be doing ok for only getting 12hrs of light. However the blueberry/ cherries are putting off 3x as much stink.

12 Likes

The cheese cbd auto at 4 weeks

14 Likes

Looking happy! The freak seems to have got its shit together?

1 Like

Yeah the freaky one is bottom right and tons of bud sites. I’m really glad I let the lil girl continue to grow. I think Im done training them and will let them get a little vertical. I’m prob looking at 1 more week of stretch.

2 Likes

Just took 20 flowering clones, 5 off of each plant. Then cleaned up the under carriage. They are 3 weeks into flower and the stretch is probably about finished. Now time to just leave them alone and watch the flowers pile up.

Wish me luck on the clones. I have always had about a 90% success rate cloning but never tried once flowering. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

No problem its all the same…clone is a clone! Happy for ya 5 weeks in flower!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just noticed what looks like a lot of brown hairs on my blueberry only 3 weeks into flower. The cherries jubilee looks fine and all plants are very happy and healthy otherwise. Just never seen brown this early :joy:

3 Likes

pollen?? Just asking is all…

1 Like

Never any males around and I dont see any balls or bananas

1 Like

Ya Im not sure Dank…I have zero experience with that…hopefully its not pollen. Could be a stall then it will pick up again??

1 Like

I was doing some research and might have figured it out. I didnt realize too much wind can cause wind burn. I have a fan on high speed blowing directly at the canopy

1 Like

that will do it…I cleaned and tuned my fan up and had to turn it down after cause the little guys were getting blown around pretty good. Ever see a plant growing 3 leaves at ever node??tri-leaf-cannabis-sm

8 Likes

Mother nature topped it for you haha

I can relate again…ive been in flower for 2 weeks and no change…i think i may have a light leak…i need a fan so i can close everything up…tight

1 Like