Dank-D's stink box adventures

Think I’m going to try to squeeze out 1 more week. I’m seeing about 10% amber at most. Think I can let them go 1 more week without getting too much couch lock?

12 Likes

What kind of buzz do you like?? You like waking up where you passed out?? I DO…or are more of a mellow high? Like up and clean the house?

You could always take them at different times to find it just the way you like…oh and they look decent bro…good job!

4 Likes

Honestly I like them all …sativa/ breakfast…hybrid/ lunch…indica/ dinner. I guess I smoke more balanced hybrids than anything else. Just like to always have a little bit of sativa and heavy indica laying around too

6 Likes

I do this at times with unknown strains, the freebie packets, mostly. As you say, label for weeks growing, finding her sweet spot for you.
Many strains, need 3-4 weeks of cure, but some are delicious right off the stalk, once dried.

Man that is the best pocket scope design, IMHO!!

4 Likes

Looking great man I need to work on my picture taking for sure but yours are beautiful

2 Likes

Ok guys this grow is just about in the books. Within the next 2 weeks my flower will be my drying room.

Dropped some beans for my next run and shit is going to get turned up a bit. Time to see what the setup is capable of.

Going to squeeze 9 plants in 2 gal bags under 1 light. These plants will all be grown to about the 5th node then topped to the 3rd then veg for 1 more week.

The strains are as follows…GelatOG…Sweet Zombie…peyote zkittlez…white widow…black sugar.

Most of these are pretty good yielding strains so my goal will be 1 pound which is what this room was intended to do. Wish me luck fellas

9 Likes

Im cheering for ya

5 Likes

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Omg I hate trimming, chopped 2 cheese and 1 blueberry.

4 Likes

Harvested 2 cheese and 1 blueberry so down to 3 plants. The blueberry was dry enough for a sample and I must say it’s a very nice high. Cant wait to get a good cure on this stuff.

24 Likes

very nice looking plants :slight_smile:

and buds of course

enjoy and thanks for the look

Dequilo

3 Likes

Nice buds on those 3.
Good smoking ahead :+1:

My 3 smallest plants are dry after 6 days. Pack my jars for curing. Only got 4.5 oz off those 3 but that about what I was expecting. The 3 I have remaining will def weigh more.

14 Likes

100% germ rate :ok_hand: setting up for my next run. One pound here I come !!!

13 Likes

That’s 4 and a half ounces you don’t have to buy :grin:

5 Likes

Very true, I’m guessing about 6 oz on the last 3. The 3 I have left were definitely the best 3

That would put me at 10oz and my goal was 8 oz on the test run so I’m happy. Those autos under 12 hrs of light had huge buds but very light and fluffy.

the photo period are heavy, hard and tight so they weigh a lot more. Just looks like less :grin::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Wow everything is looking great! I finally got the chance to go through your entire thread i love that grow area, you got me thinking once my tent is old and wore out i may build a more solid permanent space. I am using the same exhaust fan, are you using a thermostat with it? Mine came with a controller that has 10 speeds but there was one that was the same but with a thermostat to better control temps kinda regret not getting that model…

1 Like

@rob0781 I love the controller and yes I use the thermostat. I just set high points for temp & humidity.

Some freshly trimmed cherries jubilee

13 Likes

I am going to look to see if i can order the controller separately.
That looks good! I never heard of it, just checked it out on leafy and it sounds really nice, definitely would like to hear how the smoke and buzz is after she’s dried and cured.

1 Like

Stink box adventure II

I have a full house…I’ll give these ladies about 3 weeks to veg then off to the stink box. Still haven’t decided if I’m going to supercrop/top/natural. I’m actually leaning toward just letting them grow and removing bottom couple nodes. Thoughts?

Those grow bags were supposed to be 2 gal but they are actually 1.5 gal :crazy_face::exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::upside_down_face:

6 Likes