Dank Sinatra F2 to F3 Open Pollination Co-op Seed Run(Incomplete)

Good vibes your way for this grow hope it’s a success.

4 Likes

Sheeeett boogie! You’re puttin in the work!

Good luck homie ill be watchin!

5 Likes

Nice! This strain is amazing. I’ll be following along :grinning:

5 Likes

My eyes are ready to observe greatness at work!

5 Likes

Watching with the utmost excitement and interest, good luck with your grow

6 Likes

Yes! Stoked for this one as you already know!
Let’s gooooo

7 Likes

20 sprouts so far, you the man @BackyardBoogie420 !

Just in case folks want a preview of what’s in store, the link below has some photos by @nube of 2 of the DS F1 females and by @SonsOfAvery of a DS F2 female he grew.

Also in this thread below is the link to Nube’s F1 to F2 seed run w tons of pix of his DS plants.

27 Likes

HELL TO THE YEAH BROTHA!

Oh, I’ll be watching. :call_me_hand:t3:
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to watch this one!

:v:

4 Likes

Good luck on your run!

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one. I know I am planning to do a Dank Sinatra Fem run here soon.

8 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair beside you, my brother :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Heck ya. Been wanting to see this one

5 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420
I’m pulling up a chair.
Also I have some Bodhi gear to contribute if you want to do any in the future

7 Likes

Good luck on the run. Also pulling up a chair.

3 Likes

Ya watching :eyes: this one

3 Likes

Possible Watermelon terps ? Umm that sounds delicious :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and support! Sorry for the delay, but life has been busy and these plants have been giving me a heck of a time. Only got 2 plants to really take off, and have 1 more thats holding on. Most didnt make it past seedlings, despite my best efforts. I very rarely run into plants that give me this much hassle in veg, but Im going to tough it out and try to get what few plants I have big and ideally get a couple clones off em to sex pre-flower so I know what Im dealing with.

Seems like they don’t wanna stay green, even with getting potted up from a 4 inch pots to 1 gals with good amended soil and extra liquid ferments. So I pulled out all the stops, and as of the last few days have been taking them outside to soak up that magical California sunlight, then I pop em under a light a night. That seems to be the only thing that’s been greening them back up. Being a sun grower at heart, that’s always my last resort to get plants back in good health, and I refuse to give up on these.

45 Likes

Hopefully it won’t end up being significant… but just in case, I’m saying something completely irrelevant like “I’m watching” rather than just tossing a like as usual. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I’ve really been excited about bringing all my indoor stuff out into the sun. Fixes all my deficiencies

3 Likes