Dank Sinatra F2 to F3 Open Pollination Co-op Seed Run

Welcome everyone to my Dank Sinatra F2 to F3 open pollination coop reproduction! I’d like to start off with a HUGE shoutout to @Budwhisperer for making it all happen, as well as @Nube, and @Greenhighlander for providing the seeds. It’s really amazing watching the community here pull together and make these things happen. Especially with such a cool strain like this. Some of my fondest memories as a young smoker was smoking backyard grown Affie from a close friend’s mom in the Bay Area. She’d run them in her veggie garden, and let them basically open pollinate every year. At the time we thought she was just growing “old world style” but looking back it cracks me up how great her system was. As well as just how potent that bud was in retrospect.

I was given a couple dozen seeds from both dudes, so I was able to put down a good number into dirt a few days ago. So far about 20 have sprouted, and last night I potted them up into 4 inch fabric nursery pots. I’ll leave the seed cell tray out for another week or 2 to hopefully sprout some stragglers, but luckily there’s already a decent population to work with.

Since the name of the game is open pollination, my game plan is basically the same as I always do. Let them rock in these pots for a good few weeks, then I’ll drop them into my 5x5 flower tent, and pot them up as they sex. Probably into 2 gallon fabric pots I got laying around. Normally I do 3 inch to 1 gallon pots, but I’m hoping to get a bunch of seeds out of this, and I have the room to spare so why not?

122 Likes

Here following along. Good luck!

7 Likes

Thanks for putting the work in for the community.

8 Likes

Very Nice! I’ll be following

6 Likes

Really cool! Def pulling up a chair as affie is a must smoke!! Best of luck and look forward to the updares🍻

5 Likes

Nice. Thanks for doing this for everyone.

4 Likes

Good luck on the run and thank you for the repro!

Hopefully these will fly you to the moon

4 Likes

Oh no way ! :scream_cat:
Thank you so much for doing this ! Oh man I’ve been wanting to see this happen

I hope you find that watermelon terp I’ve heard is hidden in her.

I bet you have the best chance of finding it running F2s :100:%

If you find her please keep her…and send her to me :joy::rofl:

But seriously this is gonna be awesome :raised_hands:

Thank you

@BackyardBoogie420
@BudWhisperer
@nube
@Greenhighlander

Legends !!

14 Likes

Thank you to all involved @nube @BudWhisperer @Greenhighlander and last but certainly not least @BackyardBoogie420 thank you so much for doing the work, this strain needs to be circulated!!

Best of luck and I’ll be around smoking some dank in the corner :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Nice number of plants you got there :smiley: Good luck with this!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see how they turn out. Thank you for letting us follow along.

6 Likes

Thank you for that :gem: :fire:

5 Likes

Another one to pull up a chair and watch closely!

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to get mine to pop for a couple years. I hope you have some good luck with this one!!

5 Likes

I given you the luck of the 50th :heart: with this grow, may it be golden :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Will certainly hang out for this one!!! I distributed some of the D.S. a while back. SUPER SUCCESS WISHES on your efforts. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thanks for doing this! Ill be watching.:+1::v:

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this strain @BackyardBoogie420 it certainly sounds like :fire::fire::fire:, and thanks also to @BudWhisperer @Nube and @Greenhighlander for you contridutions, awesome guys​:+1::green_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your approval. Settled in for the show

8 Likes

Good luck with the run! sending good vibes your way.

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes