Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Woohoo just getting veg closet dialed in bro! You got my info right! Love what you’re doing but you know I’m partial to the A2. B is right there but not the same as the the A punch.:facepunch:

1 Like

Oh I do, but now you get to grow those B4 x CX A the one you liked from the NL2 cross. We can see how it does combined :wink::face_with_monocle::facepunch: Yup I have deets :+1:

4 Likes

So looking forward!

2 Likes

TC A and Maui A BX2 1 week 1-21-24

So I’m starting to get more of a read of characteristics of growth that transitions to flowering. What happens is after it’s topped once it’s grows 4-5 bunches of shoots really tight, but after the first week all those shoots become their own branches. There’s a similarity to RKS and this BX2 in this respect. It’s very clear stretch is very short but enough to form multiple tops. The Maui looks super cropped but I only did that ONCE, the rest is self topping. All are definitely dwarf plants. These won’t be tall so get ready to lower lights or you’ll be elevating these way up.

(Maui left and TC right)

Maui A tops

TC tops

12 Likes

IC X BX2 A it’s about 6 weeks now

Unfortunately I had to relegate this one to the window. I noticed a calyx fully of nanners. However this will give us an idea of the BX2 traits in the buds when done. I’m already noticing a high calyx/foxtail pattern, very puffy too. I think it’s gonna have an interesting finish. I’ve cut this one out though, cuts gone.

11 Likes

IC x BX2 B about 3 weeks now

As I said it looks quite similar to how RKS structure. Doing really healthy too, so it could stil be in the running. Even more so if there’s no funny business after the next week, it’s probable this is my keeper

CX A and A2 x BX2 (CX A left and A2 right)

CX A

I will admit it’s a tad slow but she picks up in due time. Again these 2 show even more of the dwarfing than Maui or TC. Even though branches are short, they’re thick and woody. A little more here then time to find out

CX A

Of course the A2 is even shorter, but it only got up potted a week ago, so it’s coming along. I suspect it will look more like CX in another week or 2. Very healthy, although it’s imperative to thin leafing out from crowding and shading shoots

A2

14 Likes

Rouge A2 x TC A 1/7 to 1/23 to sex. Works like a charm folks. Don’t start your seeds traditionally no mo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bottom is the fem. Top needs another night or 2

8 Likes

Bags loaded and envelope list is sent for printing. Now after this round lands are @InTheWoods @OnePassionateGrower @Jpaul @Cartwright @MikeyMeteor @Redrum92 @GEMI-CONNECT616 ready :thinking::wink: IF you wanna join the fun, drop me your deets and you’ll be round 2 :grin:

17 Likes

And the games are about to begin :grin:. Ready, packed….
love the continuing effort

4 Likes

wow, thank you very much, dm incoming.

5 Likes

Hey @Cartwright glad you are going the trials. Hell all of you tagged jump on this train. These are fun to grow and yield potency isn’t an issue! Although @OriginalDankmaster96 doesn’t jump pick random, actually has told some no so guessing you’ve been talking already. Lol great for sog style grow or outside. That’s just my experience with these mad scientist creations.:wink:

5 Likes

Thanks and I’m not forgetting you, I want the IC x BX2 to be crossed into the B4 for your outdoor run this year and the A2 of course

4 Likes

Bring on the fun :wave:

2 Likes

I notice whos taking interest :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Translation… he has noted his stalkers​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Naw he’ll tell people no and if they don’t get the hint will blow them up in thread publicly. Seen it good dude but knows who he has in mind and who not.

3 Likes

Absolutely. I was just playing. He knows who is paying attention. I’ve also seen him have no problems expressing himself

3 Likes

Right, I told @MikeyMeteor participte and I’ve been seeing this, participating will be rewarded in due time whoever chooses to :wink:

7 Likes

I know in response to both of you lol. :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to run into that crippie for a long time. I remember my friends leather coach and the new Tupac album on as the sweet pine knocked me into another planet. And as I mentioned when I first joined overgrow my cousin still speaks of this weed twenty six years later. He’s going to be shocked and elated.

I’m really inspired and impressed by Dankmasters quest. It’s kind of like an Indiana Jones film. The herb gives and keeps giving. Thanks for including me.

2 Likes