Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Think you got my pack of ps, and i gor your dankm asters crippy. Just dm me your address and I’ll send the extra flip to you. I’ll give you mine and you do the same. Or send yours back to dankmaster if you’re not comfortable with that. Either way, I’m sending the extra flip somewhere with a doodle of your choice.

4 Likes

That’s right, in fact Boss many wanted me to hurry and get everything in envelopes before he left out the door for an appointment. I live with a very hectic person to say the least :smirk: The extra pressure skunk pack is in 1 of 4 across the border. Everyone else, which are 3 others on X in the states got 1 each.

2 Likes

Think we got it sorted. Just waiting on a doodle request

2 Likes

A2 fem seedlings

RKS curing with pressure skunk seed to shuck. I’m finding it difficult to blaze through this one :crazy_face:

11 Likes

I’m always here to help

3 Likes

@MissinBissin doesn’t have any packs of the pressure skunk. I’m sending them the extra flip of the dankmasters crippy.

And one Johnny Quest doodle

3 Likes

Ya know I’ll bet that’s the envelope, but let’s wait for them to arrive and then we’ll get this exchange sorted out.

2 Likes

Hey @OriginalDankmaster96 did you receive mail from me yet? I sent you a puck sample.

3 Likes

Haven’t been told anything is waiting yet. I’ll be told when they see it and I’m anxious to check the puck out :smiley::+1::pray:

3 Likes

Mailed it Wednesday . You should have it by tomorrow. Mail always seems to take a good extra 2 days getting to you.

I’m still away, but would love to hear your thoughts when you get it.

Have a great rest of your day! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows I’m eating, sleeping and breathing this now, but that’s how driven individuals get successful :grin: I’ll be posting as soon I get handed the puck and look over the size and details of design. I’m thinking it’s gonna look better in person :wink:We can always tweak it a little though. Enjoy your weekend and stay safe out there.

Kinda wish there was short video embed than having to use other platforms to view it

Anyway pics A2 fems. One has literally no growing tip. I’m waiting to see but it doesn’t have much longer to snap out of it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:arrow_down:

2 more seedlings coming up

The good seedlings DM Crippy

The 2 others. I think one is going to be deformed and not shake out of it. So I may be moving one to the bigger cup

3 pressure skunk, 1 with some deformities but these are starting off nicely so far :+1:

6 Likes

I hope this gets you grinning @OriginalDankmaster96

Ground Zero is reserved for DankMaster’s Crippy, Bro

When it arrives, 3 weeks of Love, then it goes Here. I’ve already Amended it once… plant 10 of 10

“ X “ marks the spot on OG Row

@Cannabiscrusader

10 Likes

Yup, looks like a great end corner :grin: Hopefully you get the drop this week, get a jump on the others in the meantime if an exchange has to be made to get DM Crippy.

3 Likes

I’m sending it tomorrow when the post office opens.

Nice spot you have there on the edge of the bank. Is that south facing too?

4 Likes

Its happening as we speak.

I had fun sticking those bamboos in and doing a Victory dance

4 Likes

Right on folks!

Y’all have some sweet spots picked out. This is going to be rad to follow along!

4 Likes

Crip have landed!!! Bloody fast if i must say too!!
Here’s where some of the babies will reside

15 Likes

Well that singles you out😅 Alright, this is looking more like @MissinBissin as I thought. I hate when people talk as you’re trying to arrange multiple things to mail.

Anyway, @Cannabiscrusader FOUND IT! CripXmas B1 pollen, which I tested stamen flowers and it was bang on. I had a B2 but that one didn’t have much discernible potency or flavor. This will make doing the F2 much easier :grin:

7 Likes

That’s awesome! That frees up my pollen room for August. Think I’ll be making my red eye jedi f2 bx1

Thanks!

Your flips and doodles went out today, so keep an eye out

3 Likes