Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I’ve done my good deed to help someone through the fight in alcohol addiction :innocent: Go look…

5 Likes

12 Likes

Hey @OriginalDankmaster96 I got home yesterday and these were waiting for me. Thanks for the hookup and the freebies!!

9 Likes

Great to see! Take a picture of the germination when you do it. I’ve had a bunch of idiots say all these seeds are unviable :rofl: I need to show them up like :clown_face: they are!

6 Likes

I’ll pop some as soon as I get some space cleared. I’ll be sure to show them off for you!

7 Likes

Changing up potassium booster. My blue planet liquid blue was out of stock so I looked around and thought let’s try the advanced nutrients big bud instead

7 Likes

I love that stuff but you should only use it for the first three weeks of flowering

2 Likes

Oh wait, this isn’t a potassium booster ? It was listed as one on Amazon when I searched around related products…

Google Big Bud is one of the best-known and most sought-after PK boosters in the industry , containing generous doses of phosphorus and potassium, along with L-amino acids. Big Bud delivers yields like nothing else, making it very highly recommended.

2 Likes

It is for sure. But it’s got a lot more than that in there too. I’ve found it’s good to stop using it around half way through the cycle. It’s designed for the first half. I didn’t like what it did to the buds in the last three or four weeks. I switch to Overdrive for the last few weeks of flower

4 Likes

Hmmm so I should get overdrive for the last half, are both synergistic together ?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t use them at the same time. Also be prepared for the plants to jump about 6 inches more than normal when using Bigbud

2 Likes

Oh wow, that will be test for CripXmas to see how much more it elongates pre stretch. Right now it’s about 2-3"

4 Likes

It might not be that extreme in your situation but it’s something to consider. In my hydro system everything is accelerated so it was very noticeable in most strains

2 Likes

Got your letter today your dankness. Very generous of you, excellent selection. My tents are going to smell amazing! And I’ll have some awesome weed in time for apple picking and haunted hayrides.

9 Likes

Great to see! Now time for :canada: OG brothers. I’m hoping those are already in the system, time getting shorter to plant…

I did it AGAIN! Someone didn’t get a pack of DM Crippy, just let me know if either you @Fortman420 or @MissinBissin are missing it when mail comes

6 Likes

I’ll let you know brotha man. I’m watching for it patiently

2 Likes

It will be a quicker exchange if it’s @MissinBissin with the 2 pressure skunk flips

1 Like

An easy exchange just a small delay on the 1. I really like Pressure Skunk as a name. I veiw it as a dominant phrase name that people will remember

2 Likes

I got 2 packs. If you’d like, I can send to @MissinBissin if they got the other pressure skunk. I’ll even send a doodle, your choice

3 Likes

fyi, Nothing at this end relating to DankMaster’s Crippy as of Friday

1 Like