Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Dr.Dankmaster at work. :+1:

4 Likes

I thought these T4 would’ve died out by now (2 years now) but no, they’re still pulling 300-400 par on the side. Around the tops it’s 1100-1200 level. I could push it to 1600 at 80% but it’s also hotter. This really helps the outer perimeter even though my light is really for 4x4 but I’m going maximum output within 3x3 foot print at 640 w :face_with_monocle: :scientist:

7 Likes

Anything yet @OriginalDankmaster96 ?

2 Likes

I’ve asked every day, I’m really hoping for tomorrow :crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes

Did you ever give anyone that Puna Budder yet? It sounds like a winner!

5 Likes

No one here on OG.

6 Likes

We’re around. Must be the Witching hour

3 Likes

Beans are germinating via JPS germinating method. Can’t wait to see what comes of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::laughing::crazy_face::ghost: Brilliant unintentional delivery! I cracked up!

4 Likes

Puna Butter would prob look good next to my Molokai Frost. Could make pretty babies.

5 Likes

@Bobgrows I just got word something is slated for delivery, so I think it will be tomorrow. Mail system is really showing quite the lag effect these days…

5 Likes

Hope so. I’ll need your approval to proceed when I get home.
For both puck and slapz.
Please let me know

3 Likes

B I N G O @OriginalDankmaster96
3 out of 4 popped in this shot, ~ 30 hours afloat

13 Likes

6/8 cripxmas a2 up

12 dankmaster’s crippy

Waiting on tails for 3, then into cups tonight. I put a COPA tester in your spot, but I ripped out a meltdown that had some broken branches already. This new spot is front and center in some good light.

I got some good news at the doctor! Hope everyone is doing well :v:

8 Likes

Good to see germination going well. It seems even a slight curing helps increase viability. Nice to hear. I’ve got mystery blood coming from the Johnson. Oh the joys of aging :smirk:

4 Likes

I had that a few weeks ago. 3 months straight 5 years ago. Needed transfusions. Mine was from gout and blood pressure meds

3 Likes

Just arrived today! I’ve already shared some pictures with Cartoon, his reaction was “surprise out of left field” so I think that nails it. I’m going to show 1 OG here in DM (haven’t decided who) to see what the reaction is. If this is getting that :astonished: you have a WINNER :trophy: :+1::wink::fire:

Yeah it’s pretty unanimous on BOTH ! :100:

8 Likes

Yaay! Cool!
So happy it came together!

9 Likes

Got some of everything in a JPS germination tech. I just checked on the after 1 day and 1 Island crippy f1 (Corn x Maui) has popped. Tray sitting @ 24.5 degrees presently. Prepping cups for the next stage of the sprouting :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cool good luck everyone

4 Likes