Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

got those seeds, ill be putting a few down here shortly, looking forward to seeing how i do

2 Likes

So here’s B4 nearing its finish. This is part of CripXmas mix, so if you find this pheno, you’re about as a close to the original B it came from. I’m seeing some hard blow up calyx too, so you can bet I’ll be having another giveaway later on :relaxed: really defined trichome heads. Good main top, but still does better with multiples.

@Tejas @CocoaCoir @Natea @OldGator @Sodapop @Slammedsonoma420

!

:eyes: for thickness

20 Likes

Talk about frosty! Nice. Glad things turned out so successfully

1 Like

Whooo :open_mouth:‍:dash: that’s a tuff looking gyal!! How’s the smell?

2 Likes

Has an NL peppermint finish w /pine/funk but phenotypes that smell like bubblegum in the B are closer to original odor.

6 Likes

Uploading: 9DB0B443-0214-4618-8B22-
46AD22C81D47.jpeg…

Outdoor A,B, NLC
I’m so looking forward to seeing how they finish outside. Starting to flower

14 Likes

Crippy Sfv since I see you here @darkillusion :grin:. Only crippy males left are from your cross. To much to hold onto

14 Likes

Like to see how the NLC finishes outside I still have some of mine stashes away.

3 Likes

I have to grab some clones before she gets to far along

1 Like

Damm those bushes have really filled out. I knew it would be wider growing than its height. Can’t wait either, but I have a feeling you’re gonna love how fast it goes :wink:

4 Likes

The lowers really come out and produce well in these plants from my experience.

2 Likes

Yup, he definitely need to get defoliating so it filters within the canopy :+1:

2 Likes

This sounds unique but heavenly for sure! Can’t wait until these babies land!

4 Likes

Getting a little nervous now :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Your still in the window for delivery.

5 Likes

Ohmmmm @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

You’ll have an update by the time you read this in the morning!:+1:. At least after sunrise if you sleep like I do morning can start at 2am.

2 Likes

HA! You were right :face_with_monocle: Good thing too, because one item couldn’t be replaced

6 Likes

Woohooo! Epic news, I hate checking tracking so I’ve been just praying lol. Awesome I’m so stoked for these bad boys! Truly stoooked brotha

6 Likes

Definitely be here in the next 24-48 hrs 100% that’s about 8 hours from my place give or take…. Right in @Mithridate neck of the woods.

8 Likes