Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Hahhaahaha love it

1 Like

Update: So CripXmas A is doing great outside.

Both are flowering now. One more advanced than the other.

Not much smell on stem rubs just yet.

13 Likes

Looks great! Nice

2 Likes

You’ll be looking for a peppery-pine/mint mix, that will tell you which is closer to the original. The one with 3 mains looks like my A2, which had nice long colas :wink:

6 Likes

So I just noticed something else with Island Crippy…

Very large calyx. In fact, I thought it’s so swollen has to be a seed, nope! It’s just puffed. Even this early the trichomes are coming in well. Definitely learning it likes no more than 600 ppm, so lighter feeder. It continues to grab my attention as it progresses :wink:

12 Likes

So these girls are not heavy feeders?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve noticed curl beginning at 700, so I won’t be going higher. I don’t think either like high ppm. Corn is fickle on her nutes, so are Maui girls.

5 Likes

Very interesting, I’m finding this to be the case much more so with the heirloom stuff and older especially, anywhere up near the 8/9/1000 they hate you

2 Likes

That’s good to know, don’t want to over feed and create a toxic situation.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve found with CG and CH they both didn’t like high concentrations either. Tampa Crippy seems to love it though, never enough mag for her!

1 Like

Really ? Very cool. Really hope one day I can run/experience a true Crippy standalone, like shoreline she was one of those legendary strains that just never made it out our way. That’s why I was so stoked and intrigued by this, I was looking for actual Crippy for a looong while. Respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Well I still have 4 Tampa Crippy beans I need to run.

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I too tried finding true Shoreline to no avail. I did get some Shoreline seeds but heard they werent actually Shoreline. Maybe I will try a couple in the fall.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

So interesting to hear this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

H&L crossed his appy f2 male to the real deal shoreline. The cross is called skyline I think if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

Do it! Are they from shoreline seeds? Like actual @Shoreline whenni first found out about him he was offering Shoreline seeds, I was saving up to grab a couple packs and by the time I did they were gone where I found them , and honest to god I never saw another pack. Even he never offered them again…. Be interesting to know what happened but I’d love to get some real shoreline. I bet it’s even more personal for you being in the big steer state huh? Now you are gonna have me searching high and low for Crippy and Shoreline again. I’ll look for 2x the SL beans :wink:

4 Likes

Oooh , I’ve been wanting to grab a pack of Appy, now I know what my second options will be 100% thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 Now I know who’s holding some legendary beans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

From Devils Harvest. Shoreline x Oasis S1

3 Likes