Danks playing with auto's (mephisto)

Nice to see a Mephisto run , your killing it with the autos. Grew them for 4yrs and loved the 4 or 5 I tested. These babies tend to surprise ya the last 3wks huh…
Luck man…
P.S. does CS stand for Celtic Stone?

1 Like

I think it’s Colloidal Silver. To reverse the plant to produce pollen.

2 Likes

It sure is, or the all natural way like I did a K2 while back. Flip back n forth flower to bloom 3xs. 10 days to 2wks each time. Then flower her out.
This is not a hermie, they’ll throw banners for no reason, and another note. A true 100% female @ 1,/1000 plants this won’t work. This is your breeder btw…
But light stressing is old hippy stuff again…

1 Like

I think they are about to blow their load

18 Likes

Glad it worked for you! Can’t wait till I am set up to do the same.

5 Likes

I’m happy to see you succeed in this! about to do the same as well! lol

4 Likes

Their looking good!

Edit: You think you’ll have some pollen to spare, a wee bit? :smirk:

5 Likes

waiting for my auto beans to sprout. should be planting tomorrow. got 3 different regs autos started . 2 of each. should be interesting.

3 Likes

Now that’s going to be some amazing beans.

1 Like

Looking great there Dank bro some killer looking plants and strains you have going.I am going to be passing the winter doing alot of auto project runs…Will be tagging along watching your fine grow :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guys im pretty impressed at how fast these things grow. They are 3 weeks old and all plants are showing pre flowers.

@Tejas I got you brother

4 Likes

Started training last week and boy oh boy have they grown in just 1 week.

Week 3

Week 2

10 Likes

Does this look like too much training for auto flowers? They don’t seem to mind much.

11 Likes

Hell no bro.my auto N.L cannot get enough lst

2 Likes

Week 420201111_163550

12 Likes

Bro I love it!!! Keep it up and itll pay off!!! Looking good!!!

1 Like

Well I got high and got my days mixed up. My plants are officially 33 days old today. Its a damn good thing I did heavy training because a few of these are going to be monsters.

12 Likes

those look soooooo amazing!!!

I’ve always been curious about the elusive Mephisto genetics :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Same here so after all the hype I had to give them a try. Getting your hand on them is like black Friday shopping. So far the man bear alien pig is by far the biggest and the 1 double grape stinks to high hell already.
I will say these things just can’t seem to get enough food & water and grow like crazy.

4 Likes

Bushing up nice, the main should start showing dominance in the stretch here shortly. Yeah, they can get loud for sure.

Funny how getting stoned has a profound impact on memory. Thought i was at 56, turns out today is 60 for my 4 DG. I’v got a half dozen beans left, i’ll have to read up on the latest for selfing sprays… got a few bottle of something given to me years ago, unsure how it’s shelf life is.

Look fwd to your impressions as things proceed Dank, DG is my favorite Mephisto offering to date.

4 Likes