Danks playing with auto's (mephisto)

I think and hope the are starting the stretch. If not I’m going to be over flowing here real soon.

2 Likes

They look amazing DankDu… lol I really love the LST work you did to bush them out…

What panel light u using… when I switched to my spider farmer light I wound up with super
awesome vegging just like you and it continued to grow lovely plants all thru flower… yours looks to be killing it also… rock on man, got me some autos on the way too… been a few years but we’ll see if I still have the touch…

keep rocking them beauties…

1 Like

Yes lots of training to get a good canopy. My light is a spiderfarmer sf4000 and I absolutely love it.

1 Like

Oct 28th

Nov 11th

Nov 17th

Nov 23rd

10 Likes

Holy shit these things grow fast as hell. I just hope i don’t run out of room. The biggest plant by far is the man bear alien pig.

5 Likes

They are looking fantastic!

3 Likes

Yeah no kidding lol. They’re going to be monsters. Looking forward to seeing them.
Keep it up.

-Kush

2 Likes

I crossed a gorilla glue with a sour kush,that’s what I’m calling this strain
To be honest I wasn’t going to grow these seeds I made because I didn’t like the both strains after smoking them,
But I was baked the other night you know how it goes
Seeds opened in 2 days should be an interesting strain Auto flower,both parents out grew my tent and this is my dog being a Rasta

6 Likes

The LED panel lights kill it…rock on

4 Likes

I’m getting a little concerned as my room is really getting full and I’m guessing I’m only half way through the stretch.

5 Likes

You have done a fantastic job till now and im sure you have something in mind to get rid of your concern. I have this bookmarked and can hardly wait to see your harvest.

5 Likes

Ok now I’m VERY nervous :sweat: I just pollinated about 5 lower branches and im very concerned.
I removed the plants and used a very very small paint brush to apply pollen.
Then I stapled blown paper bags over those branches and sprayed down everything else with water.
I have a few questions though…does this sound like it should be ok and how long should i leave the bags on?

3 Likes

Day 46 and the :man: :bear: :alien: :pig2: (man bear alien pig) is definitely hogging up all the space. Apparently large phenotypes of that strain are Ripleys OG aka alien OG and is the one everyone wants. Thats plants is really a thorn in my side so the smoke better be worth it.

11 Likes

Looking fantastic Dank…

About to chop today 74/75 days, here’s a colorful DG.

13 Likes

Wow the chem and double grape are all kinds of frosty. Believe it or not the double grape actually do smells like grape candy or grape bubblicous gum. Crazy!

7 Likes

Day 55 and looking pretty :+1:

13 Likes

Paper bags on pollinated branches?

3 Likes

Yes, I already pollinated 4 others 2 weeks ago but the mbap and white crack weren’t ready at that time.

4 Likes

Looks like i see some lil babies popping up

Biggest plant by far is the one “man bear alien pig” . Im sure i will get 6 oz odd that girl. Super strong lemon smell. Reminds me alot of the white widow lemon pheno I just finished.

Makes the 3 gal pot look like 1 gal

16 Likes

Beautiful work! The buds look similar to the DG x 3BOG freebie I finished a little while ago. Maybe that’s just the “auto look”, mine definitely had a musky grape action to it though. Sold me on Mephisto for sure!

4 Likes