Danks playing with auto's (mephisto)

Congrats! Making seeds is the best, its like a lifetime supply to meds.

Plants look Amazing!!!

2 Likes

You killed it Dank-D… thanks for sharing with us.

What’s next for that space?

3 Likes

Think I’m going to do another auto run. Mephisto strawberry nuggets and nothern cheese haze with seedsman gelato and Alaskan purple.

4 Likes

Oooh, that will be killer. I’ve grown the seedsman gelato and its one of my favs. I have the Alaska pure in the lineup for someday.

Keep up the good work!!!

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Nice grow! That thing is packed.

1 Like

Killing it!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah my brother! That is a county fair blue ribbon specimen! Good Growin’ my friend. RESPECT!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

My 2 smallest plants are curing right now. Both look amazing but not the most dense. I ended up with 108 grams white crack and 88 grams double grape.

2 Likes

Hey @Dank-D dusted a couple of branches on my two Super 90’s with both the WC and DG pollen. :crossed_fingers:to making babies!

2 Likes

I can verify its definitely viable pollen. I got 200 seeds from just one branch so im guessing you will be swimming in beans as well.

3 Likes

Hate to say good bye to this pretty girl but its time to go.

15 Likes

Looks amazing Dank-D, well done. You took her to ~85 days?

I’m down to less than a lid left from my harvest, i let too much go for the holidays. Gonna have to squeeze one or two in somewhere…

Awaiting what you do with the Strawberry Nuggets, i’v got Mango Smile running now.

3 Likes

How many of those strawberry nuggets you have left? Interested in swapping one or two out for some other meph/night owl/Rocbudinc? Or any other autos?

1 Like

@theomegajedi… I only have 2 strawberry nugget beans but plan on reversing one and making seeds. When I do id be happy to send you some.

@GCBudz…I actually stopped counting days lol. The way they were growing i thought for sure they would have been ready weeks ago but the trichomes just kind of got stuck in the cloudy zone.

4 Likes

Strawberry nuggets seems to be a hard one to get a hold of. I would love to trade some of my meph or rocbud seeds when you reverse one

2 Likes

I’m growing some cream at the minute it’s not a huge yield plant but the smell and taste worth it, this plant is starting to fill out the seed was so small I didn’t think it would even open

Grew it my last grow as well

6 Likes

Looks amazing @anon81143130 :muscle: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Second double grape …4 oz
First manbear alienpig …7.5 oz

Thinking total will be 1.5 to 1.7 lbs so im pretty :blush:

5 Likes

Damn, that manbearalienpig was a monster!!

3 Likes

Sure was and buds were almost black looking. Super frosty lemon gas funk.

2 Likes