Danks playing with auto's (mephisto)

Beautiful, beautiful work @anon81143130! Looks like a special run. I would like to know about your enclosure. Doesn’t look like a tent. Did you frame it?
RESPECT on your girls.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

It was an old cold cellar that kept screaming out to be a grow room. The room was 6 x 10 ish but I didn’t need that much space. The intake you see comes in from outside and I also have a lung room intake.
Its a spider farmer sf 4000 light drawing 580 watts and cloudnine t6 fan and filter. I have it pretty dialed in now and can easily pull 1.5 lbs without much effort.

8 Likes

Nice work brother!!! Frickin killing it!!!

3 Likes

Day 63 from seed and counting. I’m thinking 2 or 3 of them may be only a couple weeks away from harvest.

13 Likes

So with your results from these plants, what’s the max you would run in a 5x5?

2 Likes

I’ve never maxed out my 5x5, which I use for flowering. It would accommodate 9 Octopots which I think is the most I would consider putting in. You could definitely fit more with smaller pots and sea of green.

5 Likes

Can’t imagine doing a sog with meph genetics!!

3 Likes

@ joker…I have 8 plants in here but its definitely crowded. I was only planning on 7 plants but had the double seed. You could comfortably do 10 plants in a 5x5 tent.
I would get 1.5 to 2lbs from this run if these were photoperiod plants but not sure what to expect with autos.

4 Likes

Eh, I’d wager you’ll get at least 3oz of each one of those, that’d get you to 1.5lbs easy. There’s no way you’d get less than two per plant. I got 34grams off a ~9inch tall Northern Cheese Haze, so ya :wink:

4 Likes

Better chop that down before you start losing them beautiful seeds in the dirt below… haha.

Just awesome work man… I also worked with Man Bear Alien Pig and she gets pretty dang big if your lucky enough to find their monster pheno… 9ft in the Mtns of Humboldt… my F2’s…

Keep up the great work with the Autos brother, you have a nice touch

2 Likes

Day 75 from seed and I will be copping 3 in a week. About 80% cloudy , 10% amber and 10% clear.

13 Likes

They are looking fantastic Dank!

3 Likes

I copped 2 of them 2 days ago and plan on 2 more next weekend. The mbap look like they are starting to turn dark purple almost black

2 Likes

Had to bring out the manbear alienpig to flush so thought I’d share a pic of this absolute monster. This will be the biggest plant i have ever grow. She is COVERED in huge cola’s.
I’m usually pretty close on my guessing and I’d say yield will probably be between 6 and 8 oz depending on bud density.
The smell from this is sour lemon and very frosty. Very good structure and yield from this baby. I would have to say this plant has been an absolute pleasure to grow.
I only wish this wasn’t an auto flower to I could save the genetics because I would grow this over and over again. I guess that pending the smoke report but it definitely looks the part.

Happy growing

17 Likes

I have a mbapx3bog x anvil auto regs that I’m thinking of dropping after the nchxsb I’m running gets done. Your mbap looks awesome!

2 Likes

I have 2 of them growing but the other doesn’t look or smell like this one. This one is also turning really dark purple almost black

3 Likes

Just got finished trimming a double grape with 1 pollinated branch. Picking seeds SUCKS!!! I ended up getting 250 nice dark striped seeds and only a few light colored.

18 Likes

Awesome grow @Dank-D and congrats on making seeds. The dubble grape sound :ok_hand:… now you won’t have any trouble finding that strain again lol

4 Likes

Those sir are filled with gold! I’m over here still watching. You’re doing the good work homie!

4 Likes

Beautiful plants. Great work!

1 Like